dvd decrypter

richard.willacy

Reaction score
last week i got this dvd film from the video store and it was about the world
frezzzing up again you will have seen this film so you will know the one,anyway
i got home and put streat into the pc and went into the shrink to see if it was ok please to say it was so the next thing to do is decrypter and it went through all the normale thing like it should do and all was ok then i took the dvd out of the pc and went to the shrink and did all what im suppose to do and every thing seemd ok then it went to the decrypter ones again and yes all went ok it burnt all to dvd-r disc and then it finished so i thought i had done good copy but when i put into the power dvd and selected play it just said the thing on the disk cant
read and i have since had some more dvds withthe same thing happen so has anybody els had to problem and if so is there any new software to sort this thing out help would be good

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
richard.willacy said:
last week i got this dvd film from the video store and it was about the world
frezzzing up again you will have seen this film so you will know the one,anyway
i got home and put streat into the pc and went into the shrink to see if it was ok please to say it was so the next thing to do is decrypter and it went through all the normale thing like it should do and all was ok then i took the dvd out of the pc and went to the shrink and did all what im suppose to do and every thing seemd ok then it went to the decrypter ones again and yes all went ok it burnt all to dvd-r disc and then it finished so i thought i had done good copy but when i put into the power dvd and selected play it just said the thing on the disk cant
read and i have since had some more dvds withthe same thing happen so has anybody els had to problem and if so is there any new software to sort this thing out help would be good

I use Clone dvd and find it ok, Just put dvd into drive and with i click you can copy it to hd or straight to disc.

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
DVD Shrink http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html along with AnyDVD make a good combination.

If you have Nero installed DVDShrink will burn the DVD by itself, so just load AnyDVD and then DVDShrink, it will then read, shrink and burn. The DVD it burns will be region free and have no prohibited user options.

Older versions of DVDShrink would also decrypt the disk so there was no need for AnyDVD, but I'm not sure if the newer ones still do, also Any DVD removes the prohibited user options (like not being able to jump past intro menus) which is useful.