dvd recorder liteOn5006

H.GEE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Am looking at this recorder...the price is my limit £130 and wonder if it makes sense to go for a cheap model..alba and goodmans are even cheaper.. as I only want to record tv programmes and do away with the vcr. I wonder if I need a single or dual format recorder as this also dictates price. Have read a lot of posts about dvd but it would be better to get feedback from people that have similar low price recorders. appreciate any advise.

ellis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM-1500 CI
My Location
south
HELLO,I HAVE THIS DVD RECORDER THE FIRST ONE HAD TO GO BACK ,THE PRESENT ONE HAS HAD A FEW PROBS. THE SOUND FROM THE INBUILT TUNER IS A BIT NAF BUT IT IS OK IF YOUR USING EXTERNAL INPUTS . IT DOESN`T LIKE EMI DVD + RWs AND DOESN`T ALWAYS SEE THE DISK FIRST TRY BUT WHEN IT DOES WORK IT WORKS WELL.

H.GEE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ellis thanks for your reply...seems that with dvd, at whatever price and make , youre lucky if you get a dvd recorder that functions properly all the time.. thats why I feel its best to buy a cheap one, as it the first one, and its not such a loss if it lets you down.

joshjess

Reaction score
Just bought a Bush DVD recorder from B&Q of all places!! cost just £99, can't go wrong at this price, picture very clean and sharp sound is Coaxal and optical out as well as having 6 channel RCA outputs to connect to amp. I am connecting them to my 5.1 surround sound headphones. Also has one touch recording and you can plug a camcorder directly in the front and transfer to DVD!

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
joshjess said:
Just bought a Bush DVD recorder from B&Q of all places!! cost just £99, can't go wrong at this price

Interested how it goes - keep up posted... please