Hello All

FYI

Eutelsat announced the following :

"Please be adviced that communications provided by HOTBIRD 4 at 13 East were
interrupted at 07H:28 CET today due to a disturbance to the attitude control
system during a routine manouevre and the satellite entered the safe sun
pointing mode.
Eutelsat is in the process of reestablishing nominal operations and
communications are expected to be restored around 15:00 CET.
A recorded announcement is available on : +33153983424"

Last time I looked it was still poorly sick - but I can't check now as I am taping a bike race on TV Polonia on E07 because they are/were on HB IV.

Regards

W Hole

PS Spelling in message is not mine - not that I'm any good at spelling, but I noticed one at least in there.

w hole

w hole

My Location
uk
Hello All

Understand it came back around 15h25 CET, but as bike race hasn't finished yet I haven't been able to verify this.

BFN

W Hole

2old4this

2old4this

Honorary Admin
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Aha.
That explains why we had no BBC-Prime over coffee this morning to tempt us into turning a perfectly good bookshelf into some useless psychedelic monstrosity (my wife's a big fan of "Change That"...).
2old

BarMoo

BarMoo

Post Meister
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
LOL !

Until last week's outing of a similar 'lifestyle' programme - I had a perfectly decent looking villa in San Antonio; which, thanks to my friend in england and those BBC Bastards - has now turned into a land-reclaimation site/come bird refuge for indoneasian parrots.

Who's gonna support me for series two - and the cost of the bird-feed for the last series: I either need more birds or more repeat fees ?

Have Fun,

Mark.

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
I had some 'Friends' write in on behalf of my long suffering wife, and they were in the process of removing the windows and doors of my abode, when I came home last week, to convert it into a psychedelic mud hut for pagan worship.