E28 Twin LNB

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello All

Now that BBC7 and Performance are up and going and FTA, I want to be able to switch to them regularly on my Humax rather than Sky DigiBox [wich will be in use by SWMBO]

I currently have two Lnbs on my Motorized dish so that I can switch between E13 and E19 via my DiSeq 1 switch.

I think the best arrangement would be to install a Twin Lnb of the type used by $ky+ in place of the standard $ky Lnb and take one of the feeds to one of the other spare outlets on the DiSeq switch, and from there to the Humax.

Any better solutions?

If not, are the $ky+ Lnbs compatible with a standard $ky dish, i.e will they fit the end of the arm, and will there be much loss in signal compared to a single Lnb which I suppose should have a slightly better focus.

Also are these Lnbs available freely, and what do they cost.

Regards to all

W.Hole

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Twin and quad LNBs are available at around the £50/£60 mark WH and the Philips units will fit any Sky minidish. Performance should not be too different from the standard.