Echostar 2200 viaccess problems

N

new_bi

I have managed to get my Echostar 2200 running with a goldcard and satturk keys for seca in an Aston 1.05 cam. I cannot get a goldcard working on viaccess using the embedded cam or a funcard working. The funcard works if I put it into a friends Humax receiver. Anyone found files that will work on the Echostar? The Echostar has version 500 software and my programmer is a Maximus. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Dinu

Reaction score
I run my father's echostar 2200 with aston 1.05 with the beamer hex. Works perfectly!

N

new_bi

If I am right, the aston 1.05 with the beamer hex is for seca which I have managed to get working.

It's the viaccess that's giving me a problem, have you got the embedded cam working yet? Mine just comes up with the message the card is not valid, tried several files like Strsh's, Barracuda, Mileva, Viacodex etc with no success.

I was wondering, could I have a set-up problem? I am not sure if the receiver auto selects the relevant cam or if I need to select it, the manual is not very clear

How can I check if the internal cam is functional?

Does the Echostar have a "difficult" cam? I read postings where the cam version causes problems i.e. red cam, black cam, not sure what all the differences are or what cam is in the Echostar.

If anyone can offer help it would be appreciated, thanks.

H

HongKongMan

I got the same problem with you..Echostar 2110 2ci Via

what Hex file you use now....
Now I use "Z10" for using 16f84, its OK but cannot use in other receiver(CH-Sun)
n fun card 9815, its still not working.....have you got the Hex file that is works ?

TB

Reaction score
Number of points some of them may be of relivance, but prob not!!

I think we are now on version 600 software, do a download off of hotbird.

I dont think echostars yet work with via 2, if you got a real card that is.

Mine is working fine, I've had an autoupdate card working since January!!

Sounds stupid but make sure that the card is the right way in, gold chip faces UP, I spent a month once farting about with all different hex's, to find out I was putting the card in upsidedown, doh!!

H

HongKongMan

bye the way, your AU card is what type is it ?
If it is fun card, can you E-mail the flash & Hex(ee_int) file to me to test it
or if it is 16f84,C24Lc16, can you send to me aswell.

TB

Reaction score
I dunno, dont think my file will work now as it needs to be updated, HTV croation channel, I didnt flick 2 for a while and now cant get it, dunno if I'm right or not. I didnt know it was an autoupdate but had it working months now!!

Its a good card cuz, the pay per view tps channels work with it, very good, anyone know when pearl harbour is on in english?

Oh yeah its a goldie!!

Ha just had an idea, I could extract the current files and send them tyo you, can I do that?