Echostar 3000ip M/R cam what do i get??

Denre

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi guys been looking into cams again for my reciever as i have not been using it for a while due to via 2 etc. Can anyone tell me if i get a matrix reloaded cam what channels would i get regarding films, music and xxx. Seems such a shame to have my reciever just sitting gathering dust so i would like to try to put it to use again. Also i`m now completely lost as far as programming the card or cam which ever i would need to do. Any advise or help would go down well Thanks Guys Don..

arab

Reaction score
You Can See Lots Of Channel On Hispasat ,astra1 And Hotbird With Matix.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The Dragon may be the way to go at the moment, but the Matrix Reloaded is also a good choice, as is probably the Ultra, although there isn't much information about it.

You can program the MR with a laptop, the Dragon requires a programmer for its card with Phoenix mode, the ultra comes with its own programmer card insert and lead.

For the MR at the momnet you really need a Titanium card as well.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Quite a few threads mention it Denre, try typing Dragon into the search function. :)

Denre

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just looked at some threads i have a viacces cam and a seca 105 are they any good to me?? Don..Sorry guys been out of this a while :)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
The Aston 1.05 may be useful, particularly if a Titanium file comes out.