Echostar Antenna Positioner AP 750

eeltje

Reaction score
My Location
Heerenveen Netherlands
Hi, I'm Eeltje and just for a few months getting into the wonderfull satellite world. I did get a used Echostar Antenne Positioner AP 750, but I didn't get the user manual and the technical support to connect the motor. I'm looking for a link to download these documents or if anyone has one of these manuals please let me know and who knows we can do some business. Eeltje

AForester

01LD1E
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
a variety of lnb's (5), dishes (2), diseqc motors (3) and receivers (4).
My Location
East of Cambridge (GB).
Hi

Welcome to the board. One of the members is from Amsterdam, why not give him a PM, perhaps he can help you. His name is twag42.
AF

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

gamamou

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
P4 1.7 GHz
1.5 GB Ram
80 GB HDD
My Location
H
eeltje said:
Hi, I'm Eeltje and just for a few months getting into the wonderfull satellite world. I did get a used Echostar Antenne Positioner AP 750, but I didn't get the user manual and the technical support to connect the motor. I'm looking for a link to download these documents or if anyone has one of these manuals please let me know and who knows we can do some business. Eeltje
Hi Eeltje,

Did you ever get the manual for echostar AP 750 antenna positioner? If yes please pm it to me as I have run into problems with my AP 750. It keeps showing error when trying to move my 3.4m east or west.

Thanks

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Don't expect a reply soon the last activity by the o/p follows

Last Activity: 08-02-2005 04:11 PM

Need I say more O-no