Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Hi,

Is NDFEdit the only program I can use to edit F15 channel lists? I'd like to arrange my channels into Favourite groups but I cannot find a way to create/edit Favourites in this editor. I know it's the same editor as for some TM/CT/Blade but it seems lacking...

Also, does it really only support 16 lists? That's not enough :(

And.. can I put the favourites lists before the satellite list when pressing the "Group" button?

Cheers
CJ

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
You can also use Clark Tech Studio editor which i find a lot better and also allows web download from Kingofsat, Like the new version of NDFedit, yes you can only have 16 FAV groups.

Take your pick :-)

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Clark Tech Studio editor

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Brilliant! Thanks Digi. Lots of very useful advise from you :)

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
There is also SetEditClarkeTech at _http://www.setedit.de/SetEditClarkeTech_en.html which is not free but you can edit 20 channels in the demo version.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
timo_w2s said:
There is also SetEditClarkeTech at _http://www.setedit.de/SetEditClarkeTech_en.html which is not free but you can edit 20 channels in the demo version.

That's what I use timo. The paid-for version also allows me to convert lists to other file types via satcodx to e.g. Setedit Passion.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Thanks Timo. I saw that... 20 Euros is not unreasonable but I'll make do with the CTStudio for now.

Another limitation I've found - only 120 favourite channels per list. Grrr.... Need to rethink my strategy. How does everyone else sort their channel lists on this? Enigma based software certainly wins here, hands down.

Are there any ready made channels lists specifically for these receivers with these limitations? Found very few but looks like some use satellite names as their "bouquet" list - an interesting idea.