Elecard ProgDVB

SnapperChris

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan ST 550, Nokia 9800s, 1.2mtr dish controlled by Uniden, SuperJack, Nokia 85cm motor driven SatScan dish. Plus Skystar2, and many other bits from analogue days.
My Location
Isle of Wight
Hi can anyone tell me why when I select a channel in ProgDVB I have to OK "ProgDVB Engine" dialog box that says "error Elecard_MPEG2_Video_Decoder not found" after OK channel comes up, the above filter appears to be in ProgDVB Filters. still getting to grips with this prog. but it seems very good, and runs my Moteck without fault.
Chris.

SnapperChris

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Manhattan ST 550, Nokia 9800s, 1.2mtr dish controlled by Uniden, SuperJack, Nokia 85cm motor driven SatScan dish. Plus Skystar2, and many other bits from analogue days.
My Location
Isle of Wight
Thanks bronking for the re-direction, I tried clicking on the file, and said yes, but I'm afraid it did'nt work for me!
Chris.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
when i go into the root folder of progdvb i get as piccys

1 showing folders
2showing whats in c:\progdvb\filters
3showing whats in c:\progdvb\filter graphs

does yours look the same (show piccy's if you can)
if not 2 options reinstall progdvb and make sure ....(see piccy4)
if that doesn't work and yours is still dif maybe i can zipp my folders to you?

SnapperChris

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Isle of Wight
Hi bronking, I re installed and checked boxes as you suggested, and IT WORKS, perhaps I missed them on first install, can't thank you enough, this is the first thing that has gone right today, software for controlling my camera was working the other day, today it dos'nt, pin bent in my CompactFlash card reader, straightened it out (as I've done before) this time it refuses to read, crap reader to start with, older ones had deep throat, so card was always straight. oh well perhaps I'll try mowing the lawn tomorrow, bet mower breaks, thanks again Chris.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
no probs m8:) well done