Elvis programmer - Titanium cards v Gold card & decrypting channels

manikm

Reaction score
Can an Elvis Programmer be used to program Titanium cards? If so what software should be used?

Whats the diff between goldcards and titanium cards (apart from colour - lol)

Can these cards be programmed to decrypt otherwise annually subscription PPV adult services VIACCESS2 and IRDETO2 ?

If so, can the elvis proggy and titanium\gold cards be used for this purpose>?

Thanks!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The elvis works fine, you need Multiprog by TJ to set it into Phoenix mode, then Titanium Progger (both of which are in the utilities section) to program your Titanium.

The Titanium card is much more powerful than the gold and silver card, this is needed for the more complex encryptions.

They can only be used for what has been breached.

manikm

Reaction score
have any XXX channels on Hotbird been "breached"
if not, then what are the programmers and TITANIUM cards being used for?

sat_freak

Reaction score
manikm said:
have any XXX channels on Hotbird been "breached"
if not, then what are the programmers and TITANIUM cards being used for?

the whole sky italia package on hotbird has been "breached"

check here to see if it lives up to ur expectations ;) ---www.lyngsat.com/dig/skyitalia.shtml

and the titanium cards are bein used exactly for the above package, in fact thats the only package they are effective for at the mo...

manikm

Reaction score
LOL - wish i knew Italian.
So could i not use my goldcard with this mate? (wrong chip onboard or other probs with a goldie)
If not, and i bought a Titanium card - what codes do i look for? ie. MEDIAGUARD codes? or PIDS? or what...
LOL - sorry for being a dummy newbie.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No you can't use a gold card, said so above, not powerful enough, your goldcard is only good for a couple of 1st generation packages or clearing ice off windscreens.

You need to look for Titanium files, there are loads of links here in different threads. You can definitely find a file HERE, look for S2 or Seca2 .

manikm

Reaction score
Hmmm....ive just dug out my elvis proggy - and i was playing around with it - I just managed to program a PIC WAFER card with the titanium files, it said card programmed successfully.
i dont have my CAM or sat setup to test it on yet - does it make sense that it programmed ok though? or should it have failed.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
It won't work, the titanium files are data only and rely on the operating system pre-installed on the Titanium card.

If the data files are small enough to fit on the piccard, then it will give the programmed successfully message.