embedded viaccess receiver

legras

Reaction score
i am looking for an embedded viaccess receiver.
what is the better product that i can find ?
thanks for your answer

Nismo400R

Follow, Follow
Reaction score
My Location
Manchester UK
Hi Legras,

The Samsung DSR 9400 VIA has an embedded vi*cc*ss card slot which will unscramble all v*acc*es channels with the appropriate card inserted. It retails at about £199
Hope this helps

Nismo:D

patrick

Reaction score
True, and the Samsusng 9500 (its bigger brother) has two viaccess slots, and RF loop thru/SPDIF and s-VHS. (i think also avaliable with twin CI slot as well)

But if picture quality is paramount, then Humax everytime. fox, 5200 or 5300. (unfortunatley not the modern silver in colour)

fredapups

Reaction score
Hi Legras

I have a Brand New Nokia 210s that I may be selling cheap if you are intersted. This has a built in Viaccess Slot and Cam slot.

Where are you in the world and would you be intersted. I am selling for £90 as I want a Viaccess2 decoder.

caretaker

Reaction score
or you could have a peek at nextwave 2500 it has embedded cams for via,nagra,seca.irdo,and conx.it also has 2 card slots and is easy to program,even if the instruction book doesnt tell you everything. the cost ..around £300.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Hello, if you want to buy a receiver you must ask if there is an upgrade for it in net. so you can use all times. Some receivers are upgradable to open scrambled channels without a cam and card, Humax,strong4800,... and others.

Jaffer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi nhfs49

I didnt know that you can open scrambled channels without a cam and card. Is it applicable for Samsung 9500? If yes, how?

xxtech

Reaction score
Botech CA-10000VACI is most popular IRD as Viaccess embedded. It also has second slot entering which is Conax embedded. It has EMU support, Cryptoworks support on the conax module. It has also tested for TPS, SCT legal cards and Gold card as well.

If you need further info. please send a private mail, of course goods is not in England pls. consider your quantity.

adventurus

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a samsung DSR 9500 AY with a viaaccsess card that update all via access chanells(what do you normaly call such a card!?) automatically.
From time to time I uppdate the samsung software in the reciver. Now rumors tells me that if I do so, the new "anti pirate software" (ist it called TPS..!?) is downloaded and the card stops working! What's false or tru. I if I have the new software downloaded to the latest version, can I degradable my reciver to a older version!?

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
I thought TPS was French TV channels on Hotbird!

theslydog

Reaction score
My Location
moon
I would say the new Technomate TM-7700 2VA 2CI PACH +CAS and blind scan would have to be high on the list.

mnadeem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
try radix dt-43s vaci also two slot and viacces embedde receiver , what ever it is good or bad you must find your self :cool:

DHINA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I WANT TO SETTING OF HOTBIRD SATLITE
My Location
SAUDI ARABIA
I thought TPS was French TV channels on Hotbird! please

DHINA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I WANT TO SETTING OF HOTBIRD SATLITE
My Location
SAUDI ARABIA
Hello, if you want to buy a receiver you must ask if there is an upgrade for it in net. so you can use all times. Some receivers are upgradable to open scrambled channels without a cam and card, starsat6300... and others.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
DHINA said:
I thought TPS was French TV channels on Hotbird! please

Forget TPS - they are closing at the end of December!