Emergency help needed. Please read quick

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
BIG PROBLEM.
Got myself over excited yesterday about easyjet and the £1 tickets. So excited that I phoned my dad and told him all about it.

The MAJOR MAJOR problem is that he's booked 2 tickets to Nice for his birthday but bothof us didn't know you needed the coupons out of the paper as well as the password to book a flight.
And as Easyjet are not EasyRefund he stands to lose his money unless someone has 2 coupons 1 from Sunday, 1 from Monday or 1 from Tuesday.

I beg anybody or anybody who knows anybody with the daily express Easyjet coupons and could post them to me ASAP I will gladly refund the postage plus a little thank you payment.

please, please help.

nobbly

Phone your friends, ask your neighbours, ask at work I need these coupons. Just think of my pour Dad ......

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I will scour the office bins tomorrow

Unfortunately I dont think anyone was in Sunday, but will check

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you find any half way reasonable tuna a sweetcorn sandwiches in there as well CH, put 'em in the fridge and I'll pick 'em up on Friday. :D

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Nobbly

I've just dug the Sunday Express out of the recycling bag so you can have token one. Just PM your postal address to me and I'll send it to you. Don't need a refund or payment. Birthday pressie for your dad.

Jimbo

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Thanks Jimbo but I managed to get both of them from a site which sells newspapers as far back as 1810.
I've ordered the monday and tuesday copy at a cost of £2.50 each

http://www.historic-newspapers.co.uk

I've put the link because they make great presents too.

Sorry to all those who went in head first looking in the bin for my dad but we can all sleep better now knowing that he's going to go to Nice for his birthday..

Many thanks nobbly

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I booked flights on easyjets last freeflight offer,again from the Daily Express,i saved most of the coupons,also used a scanner to change the numbers on duplicate coupons,collected two "full" sets and then at the airport nobody was interrested in collecting them from me.....they just dont have the time.........Brian

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Jimnbo well done, that was good of you.

regards mikeey