Emulator for C*N*X

MrFix

Reaction score
Hi
Did have anybody dos emulator for CNX? I found only windows program for SEASON interface...

tgs

Reaction score
I've got a linux emulator that works just fine with my Samsung9500.
Give me your email adress and i will send it to you!

erik1

Reaction score
hi tgs,

i've just bought a Samsund 9500 and am trying to decrypt Conax, but i'm just starting out and am not sure how to do it. what hardware do you need? a MR or MM CAM (which is better suited for Samsung)? and a Titanium card? (..and programmer, like a Phoenix for example?)

thanks for helping out a newbie!

tgs

Reaction score
Hi erik1

I haven't tried out anything else but a season interface and a linemu software!
If you are interested in trying this, you'll have to have:
PC (min 8Mb ram) i.e. 386dx with com port available
Season interface card v1 or v2
9.pin serialcable
linemu software & upgradet c***x.dat file (i can mail this to you)
and a floppy disk

Once you have created a boot disk, you connect the interface to the pc, boot the pc and insert the interface in the sammy9500 => enjoy!

erik1

Reaction score
Hi TGS!

Thanks for the input! I already decided to go the route of: Matrix RL, Titanium card and Phoenix programmer. That way I don't need the PC connected all the time. But as I'm trying to educate myself to all ways possible, I'm interested about your method also. You say the only Hardware I need is a "Season Interface" card? How much do they cost? And the rest is just Software then?
/Erik

tgs

Reaction score
The season interface card cost about 200-400 NOK, but tou might get it cheeper at i.e. ebay. And yes, the rest i software which you'll find plenty of at www.waferguide.com
/TGS

gubben

Reaction score
I have tried to find the linemu software at www.waferguide.com but this site is down. Do you know where to get it? What kind of season interface is best, with external powersupply or without?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are several versions at Satdudez.

gubben

Reaction score
It seems like Satdudez doesnt register new members. Do you know some other place to get the information?