Emulator for viaccess

KABSAT

Reaction score
Hi I have a season 2 passive interface card wich im trying to use with a viaccess red rev 1.1 cam. Dose anyone know of any good emulation software that works. Ive tryed using wallbangor, multidig 100, viemu, sandvisv(N) and many more but i cant seem to get them to work fully. I know my interface card is working because ive managed to log the data transfer from my sky freeview card and its reciever using the logger in wallbangor.
can any one tell me where im going wrong with the software i have or let me know of some that will work

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I believe the Red Cam is the part thats going to cause the trouble

Do you have the opportuity to swop it for a black variety, or maybe a multi Cam ?

KABSAT

Reaction score
I should be able to get one off of ebay the black cam is the old version and the red is the new i think
so I gues this could be the problem

bong

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax & Petium 4
Hi, anyone, I have a "Season Logger 2" interface card, which the Sat/TV shop sold to me to gain client access to his Sat Server, and charged me with very low rate on monthly basis. Now the problem is, it is prequently getting no reply from server. I have noticed that there are two jumpers one which is in short and the other one is removed from the board, the card uses an IC called MAX232 with capacitors, etc.. What are these jumpers for?, anyone?

nobann

Reaction score
red viaccess can be patched with euroconax then could work with silver card

nobann

Reaction score
use this file on the red viaccess cam - using cas2 and here the steps:
-connect the cam in cas2
-go to magic module
-ignore any error message - always say continue
-do erase all
then program the cam with the file I gave
last step: go to funfiles.ws and download lastest : silver_conax by slim and tarek2002 and program your silver with it
regards

nobann

Reaction score
as channel hopper said i tested gold and it works okay on it so no need for this operation just get lastest gold card

PWH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Loads of stuff
The reason could be that the season interface works in some receivers and not others. This often down to the power supply to the interface.

Some receivers deliberately limit the current to the card reader so that a card can be powered but an inteface which uses more power cannot

So on your digibox you get full power & data but your euro receiver you are getting low/borderline power & corrupt data Corrupt data = intermittent/no picture! .

The goldcard is the best solution for the time being.

RABER

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
@Sat 95005 with
Matrix Cam Revolution
& Titanium card
In CH
My Location
Europe
Anyone has any info on the NDRS, having tough time with the Sirius sats