English?????

scrambled2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi

Just about to get started in watching European stations E.T.C.

But before i do just wanted to know how much is aired in English namely films cinema channels but other content aswell.

Thats if i dont go mad learning about cards cams programming
O-Ha

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
A lot of Dutch channels have an English soundtrack, as do a great deal of the Scandinavian channels, not many of the French or German channels offer it though.

scrambled2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bit confused now :confused

I know programs are not in English,but does that mean the channels with the latest films show them dubbed and not in english.

Dont see much point if films are dubbed.

Sorry if these seem stupid questions but its the only thing i can't
find out for myself.

thanks for the reply and any following replies.

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Many of the channels identified are in the original sound - English with subtitle text at the lower of the screen.

some other packages include both the original as well as dubbed sound channels, and in many instance's you will be able to select between the sound channels.

regards

Old Satellite

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Depends on which satellite you are watching the films, a good deal of the films on Hispasat 30W have the original soundtrack for English Language films, as do the film channels on Thor 1W. A couple of the Premiere film channels will offer an English language version, but not all.