Enter BISS keys onto Echostar 3000

stylo

Reaction score
Hi, please can someone explain how I do this?

I go to the Cond access module, select edit list, select BISS. I have a list of entries, one has a set of double byte numbers - a key I guess. Others in the list have no entries against them.

I'm trying to enter the key for RAI Int Africa but I don't know what entry in my list to put this against and the key just has a prefix of 2135 which is (857 if in hex I guess) is this what I enter as the identifier? Seems v different to all the others that are there already.

Many thanks

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
You can not eter any keys into an Echostar 3000 receiver so I'm assuming you're using a cam, if so can you please tell us which cam you are using.

stylo

Reaction score
Yes, sorry - meant to say, using Diablo cam with latest stealth file. Works fine for TF1 etc using the daily France 5 on/off process. Not tried loading keys to see other channels.

stylo

Reaction score
Hi people - any assistance appreciated in entering the BISS keys via my echostar remote - using a diablo cam (also have the cas programmer - not the latest but still works with the diablo fine).

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Diablo is not the best design to use with biss keys it is much easier to load the latest Diablo Keys.bin file using your Cas programmer.
Download the latest, or suitable, Diablo keys.bin file and place it on your desktop.
Insert your Cam into the Cas programmer and start up the software.
Click on the Diablo icon to start the Diablo software.
Click on the Cam File System tab and Connect.
Locate the new keys.bin file in the bottom left pane, highlight it and click the green arrow pointing right, this will overwrite the old keys.bin.
Exit the program and use your Cam.
Have you turned the Fixed CW to ON in the configuration menu?
with Stealth 243 you should get TPS, Polsat and s_x View on 13E, Premiere on 19E and Digi TV on 1W, providing you have entered the configuration menu and turned Emulators ON and N2 AU ON.
Please check your configuration menu and post back if you are still having problems.

stylo

Reaction score
Great thanks. That works for Rai Africa - will check the other sats also.