Entering Keys onto a Titanium card

I have a duolab Dynamite programmer running off my USB port becuase my laptop doen't have serial port. I can happily load hex and eep files onto the card but cannot work out what I am supposed to do to enter the correct keys.

The usual Banana titanium loader won't connect thru the usb/serial port adaptor that I got.

Can any one suggest what I should do?

Razor

My Location
Ireland
What keys are you trying to load, and have you got an up to date file ?

BTW you normally need both USB and serial leads connected to program a Tit card.

Thanks for the reply Razor. Reading through some other replies on the titanium forum I see that it can take 20 minutes to trap the tit card. I had been assuming the serial port link wasn't working but perhaps it is just a question of having more patience. I'll give it another go and see what happens.

I've been trying to load different files, such as TMB but what I have found happens is that the ATR turns out to a truncated string and the card reader won't read it in my receiver so I'm pretty sure I need to load some extra file in addition to the Hex and eep file. My dynamite programmer doesn't seem to give me this option so I have got to work out how to use one of the third party programmers to do this.

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Hi M8s,
What can we watch via Titanimcard? What file to be programmed?
Thanks.

Razor

My Location
Ireland
Jaffer said:
Hi M8s,
What can we watch via Titanimcard? What file to be programmed?
Thanks.
The Tit can do all the hacked channels, and there a many types of files for this card. I had 1W, S2 13E, and D+ 19E all on the same card.

Jaffer

My Satellite Setup
Samsung A300W with component output
Hotbird & Astra2
My Location
South East England
Thanks Razor, Please suggest me the best file to prog - I have 13E & 19E