Entering keys problem

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a manhattan plaza xt cm in hotbird 13e
My Location
greece
I have manhattan plaza xt cm,firstly,i don't know where i can enter keys to unlock channels,i try to search the menu but i don't find anything,and the hotbird has only 5 good channels.Example: i found key to eurosport but i don't know where to put it.

Please help if you know,thanks!

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
I have manhattan plaza xt cm,firstly,i don't know where i can enter keys to unlock channels,i try to search the menu but i don't find anything,and the hotbird has only 5 good channels.Example: i found key to eurosport but i don't know where to put it.

Please help if you know,thanks!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
No channels are open, on Hotbird, using keys, the main package open is Digi TV on 1 West, but this will only be for a few more weeks, months at most.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
No channels are open, on Hotbird, using keys, the main package open is Digi TV on 1 West, but this will only be for a few more weeks, months at most.

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
You didn't told me,in manhattan plaza xt cm,from wich menu could i put keys?And in hotbird could i have free(with key or without)discorevy channel,eurosport,or-and animal planet?

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
You didn't told me,in manhattan plaza xt cm,from wich menu could i put keys?And in hotbird could i have free(with key or without)discorevy channel,eurosport,or-and animal planet?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Mickha said:

dermitzakis said:

No you cannot
You were told the answer in Mickha's post but for some reason you are choosing to ignore it. There are no channels open on Hotbird with keys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Mickha said:

dermitzakis said:

No you cannot
You were told the answer in Mickha's post but for some reason you are choosing to ignore it. There are no channels open on Hotbird with keys

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
see here: this site was posted in the sticky in this categorie,

Code:
http://www.hot.ee/vkeys/
here it has some good channels,why are you teling me that i can't opnen anyone?

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece

Code:

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
When checking a website ALWAYS check the dates, as you can see from the news articles they are nearly 4 years old, things change weekly in the satellite hobby, so unfortunately you will not open these channels, some of which no longer exist on Hotbird.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
When checking a website ALWAYS check the dates, as you can see from the news articles they are nearly 4 years old, things change weekly in the satellite hobby, so unfortunately you will not open these channels, some of which no longer exist on Hotbird.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
dermitzakis said:

Code:

It would take far too much time to update all those lists every week or month. Anyway you will find that many of those sites dont exist any longer :D

Basically theres almost nothing open on 13E these days - a couple of the RAI channels in Seca/Mediaguard and thats about it.

If you want to watch all the nice channels you will have to buy a subscription :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
dermitzakis said:

Code:

It would take far too much time to update all those lists every week or month. Anyway you will find that many of those sites dont exist any longer :D

Basically theres almost nothing open on 13E these days - a couple of the RAI channels in Seca/Mediaguard and thats about it.

If you want to watch all the nice channels you will have to buy a subscription :D

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
Analoguesat said:

Here we have nova with all these channels but,it costs 60 euros/month,so i want to watch the channels free(with-without subtitles)

dermitzakis

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
greece
Analoguesat said:

Here we have nova with all these channels but,it costs 60 euros/month,so i want to watch the channels free(with-without subtitles)