Essex/Suffolk Satellite Installer Available

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
HI,

Im based in Colchester Essex, can install Fixed dishes and multi-LNB's from single dishes, can cover parts of Essex some parts of Suffolk, competative prices offered.

PM or drop an email for a price.

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.1m Triax With Inverto Black Ultra fixed on 4.8East. 60cm Dish Fixed on 28East both Diseqc onto Dreambox 800HD. Cdtronix 1.2m Motorised with Twin LNB using Technomate TM6800 HD. Seperate Sky+ HD & Icecrypt S1500C.
My Location
Essex
Digital TV Aerials also installed now, all work comes with 1 year guarntee.

kajac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
don't have one yet
My Location
Harlow/UK
cdtronix said:
HI,

Im based in Colchester Essex, can install Fixed dishes and multi-LNB's from single dishes, can cover parts of Essex some parts of Suffolk, competative prices offered.

Hi there,

I live in Harlow, Essex and would like to have motorised satellite system installed.

I have 1m dish, DiSEq H-H SG2100A motor, Homeast digital satellite receiver S5001 CICR and single LNB GI-201 Platinum X 0.2dB.

Thanx

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
can you drop us an email requesting so we have your email addy as we have no way of contacting you via here as your vcard is not active. thanks

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
We can now offer Sky Installations at Skys website prices.

eg Sky has today an offer of Sky+ Box installled to 1 room for new subscribers @ £99 for the box & Free installation.

We can match these offers and can also offer "Non Standard Installations" which sky will not touch. (Extra costs may apply for a non standard Install)

Essex & Suffolk areas covered.

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TECHNOMATE 1000
1CM DISH
My Location
Suffolk uk
Hi mate i am in Newmarket i have a 90 Dish looking to putting up 1 m Do you come to Newmarket
my E-Mail is
[fieldset=Admin]email removed as it is against forum rules, why not read the information given in his post profile i.e. a telephone number and a website[/fieldset]

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TECHNOMATE 1000
1CM DISH
My Location
Suffolk uk
I am in newmarket my e-mail is [fieldset=Admin]removed again Cdtronixs telephone number is at the bottom of his posts[/fieldset]

tempster

Reaction score
hi mate.
let me know if you cover south woodford as i need a system installed.
thanks

cdtronix

Supporting Advertiser
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
tempster said:
hi mate.
let me know if you cover south woodford as i need a system installed.
thanks

drop us an email please with your postcode and what you want installed and we email you a price. thanks

N5Gooner

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Spiderbox 7000 HD 90cm ***** dish, darkmotor 45E to 45W and
Sly+HD
My Location
North Essex

pierscourage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky and sky tuner to Astra 2 satellite
My Location
Halstead
cdtronix said:
HI,

Need a mod to existing satellite receiver so it will receive Astra 1 and Astra 2. Need 2 for my wife's Sky plus 1 for RTL German transmission for F1.

pierscourage

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky and sky tuner to Astra 2 satellite
My Location
Halstead
cdtronix said:
HI,

Hi, I have a satellite dish installed to pick up Sky. I need a 2nd LNB installed to pick up RTL German channel on (I believe) the 19.2E Astra satellite. Regards, Dave.

mmmduff1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
New Horizons 1m motorised dish
My Location
Thurrock, Essex
Hi, i have a motorised dish system purchased from cdtronix, i have put the brackets, pole and dish up and the motor is working but need some one to complete the job as it is not picking up any channels.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
How did you set it up? You've done half the job - just need alignment. Plenty of guides on here.