.eu - the must-have of 2006

My Satellite Setup
Panasonic TU-DSB30, Nokia 9800, 78cm Antenna, Mongrel Persian and an upcoming family of Mongolian Gerbils
My Location
Vaudeville (chanson du Vau de Vire!)
Hi folks,

An .eu web-address is the must-have of 2006 and any hot-blooded european should be clued-up about this TLD before registering :D

First: consider the 1,612 banned address names :-O

Like, you can't use:
'vromonas', 'yali', 'germanischesreich' or, 'geronthron' ---- 'afeton' is unacceptible too.

Dread to think what these words could mean :eek: Thankfully 'asslickingtwatmagnet' :D is not on the list.

Checkout the full list here.

BarMoo.

P.S. todate 23 people have attempted to register 's_x.eu' - and there can be only one sad winner:cool:

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Tried to reserve highlander.eu, but unfortunately there were several other applications and of course as we all know, there can be only one. :D :-lmao

My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
rolfw said:
Tried to reserve highlander.eu, but unfortunately there were several other applications and of course as we all know, there can be only one. :D :-lmao
brilliant :-rofl2 :-rofl2 :-rofl2