Eurostar 9000 pci plus

sarath_nair

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
eurostar 9000 pci plus
My Location
dubai - uae
hi friends,

Any software available for Eurostar 9000 pci plus...

san

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
sarath_nair said:
hi friends,

Any software available for Eurostar 9000 pci plus...

san
Try a search in the forum.

magdi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
na
My Location
uk
had a 9000 ci box for 4 years .working superb.out of the blue decided to upgrade software last year.got into eurostar web site (software file no longer exist now). the receiver stopped working.trying to fix it since but no luck.I am still searching for a miracle!!!:confused

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
magdi said:
had a 9000 ci box for 4 years .working superb.out of the blue decided to upgrade software last year.got into eurostar web site (software file no longer exist now). the receiver stopped working.trying to fix it since but no luck.I am still searching for a miracle!!!:confused
Hi friends
The Gulf based Eurostar set top boxes have a 'good footprint' in India and as far their service is concerned it is very much poor.Almost all the STB manufacurers have wonderful sites and they r providing timely updates of software as downloadable files through the sites.I like to inform the Eurostar owners who r living outside Gulf countries,if there occurs some prblm with their boxes it will be much difficult to get it fixed.In India the service station is located at Chennai.When my STB had some problem I got in touch with the Service Manager in UAE and he himself is not aware of the model 9700+CI.This is the situtation.I had writen somany times to their office but of no use.If you are visiting the download link you can see "We are working on it" .I see this message for the past one year!!!!!.Ultimately the site is of no use for a Eurosatr STB user/enthusiast.({})

D

deleted

magdi said:

I don't know whether you still have the STB. If you have then use J-tag to recover your stb back. It is not hard.:)

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
omkar said:
I don't know whether you still have the STB. If you have then use J-tag to recover your stb back. It is not hard.:)
What is the thing this J tag?

D

deleted

Jtag is a software which can be used flash a receiver. It can be used to program other flash memories also.