Everest Complex

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Hi people,
can anyone help me with my Magic Module and the recent 1w files that are all over the net? First off, are they still working? Using a cas+ programmer I've managed to change it to Matrix 1055 and works like a charm on 30w, but takes 25-30 mins to programme. If I change the flash with the new Pentacrypt 1.11 it takes about 5 minutes but when I put it in my Echostar, in the cam menu it says "Module not installed" Do I need to leave it in there for an hour or so to initilise? It's not about wanting to watch smut or movies or footy or anything because the 30w package has it all, it is more about wanting to crack it, it's an Everest thing, or as Motorhead put it, "The Chase is Better Than the Catch!" old rockers and sat enthusiasts alike should catch my drift! Any pointers ( and I'm looking to you, Cor, you old sat fiend,you....) are welcome.
Stay happy,
Dom.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
How about playing it the other way Dom, get yourself a Titanium card and a phoenix programmer, just as much fun, plus the best of both worlds. :)

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Hi Rolf, got an old "Cryptic" smart mouse serial progger here now in front of me from my old d2-mac days,but I could never get the bugger to work, something about clock rates and windows 95! It's got a switch on it for 3.58mhz and 6.00mhz. Any use? (Ahh the hours I spent trying to get Winphoenix to recognize my old pic c 84 card.....happy days!)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
3.58 should be fine, you set the clock and then use the Titanium progger software from then on.

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
So my next gambit is a couple of titanium cards then? I'll get on to Tony at Hisat first thong in the morning and leather the old credit card!(The wife had her's nicked you know, when the police found him, they asked why I didn't report it and I said,"Well, he was spending less than Her........Booom Boom!"

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
digimac_uk said:
I meant "thing"!!!!!!

Something on your mind ?

When I make a mistake like that, Guys here jump at the chance kick me.

Ya gotta run fast...be as hard to catch as ..The Ace Of Spades....

Boom Boom.

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Ok got a couple of cards on order but won't be able to try them till Monday when I get back from Barcelona, which is nice!!!!!

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
I'm here now in Barcelona and it rocks!!!!! What a fab city!!!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Nobody likes a show off Dom. :D

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Sorry rolf, its just that it is so nice to get away from Manchester for a couple of days......and they have satellite at the hotel(didnt I read somewhere about the ppv in hotel rooms)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Just envy Dom. :)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
digimac_uk said:
Sorry rolf, its just that it is so nice to get away from Manchester for a couple of days......and they have satellite at the hotel(didnt I read somewhere about the ppv in hotel rooms)
So long as your PPV bill is not as high as David Beckham's, Dom. What is about ppl from Manchester and PPV? :D

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
I think it has something to do with the weather, take us out of the rain and put us in the sun and just watch us blossom!!!!

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Hi guys, just back from Barcelona and my titanium cards should be at home tonight when I get back from work so I should soon be watching conax tonight and .....guys?....Guy's....GUYS!!!!!! Where are you all going guys?????

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, I think my luck, or lack of it must have rubbed off on you Dom. ;)

Never mind, they will not be without a use, just may take a while to find one. :D

appe9

Reaction score
Hi digimac and other guys!!
I just got titanium card, and i have infinity usb phoenix programmer. What kind of software i should use to see conax from 1w. I have magic module with penta 1.11.
Is it ok !! Please give me little help !! Thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Unfortunately you are 48 hrs too late appe9, the conax files no longer work.

appe9

Reaction score
That was something what i afraid. What a you think, how long it takes to crack it again??
I had a pleasure to see it from first of januari !!
Do i have chance to see takilla and premier canals with titanium cards from Astra 19.2 e.
Thanks Rolfw