Everton-Manchester & Middlesbrough-Liverpool live on tv8

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
Rob said:
Your right pothead that is what it says, and once again I hope your right, but I still find this very hard to believe.
I remember from last season that Premiership football was broadcast from a certain Turkish channel on Turksat (42 east) but only to Turkey not to us.

And FTA as well don't think so, but I would love to be proved wrong.
We will see.

Have u got any info on TV* of turkey regarding premier games. I got TV8 but can`t watch the games. Any chance of watching this channel. do u we have to buy card or something???????????

robotsx1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nilesat,arabsat
My Location
egypt
what is the frequency and fec of the free to air channels on satellites that broadcast the fa premier league?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
robotsx1 said:
what is the frequency and fec of the free to air channels on satellites that broadcast the fa premier league?

There arent any. Thay have all stopped the last couple of years.

The TV8 situation looks like the same as with NTV two years ago - The west beam transmissions of NTV were blacked out as soon as UK football came on to restrict viewing to folks under the east beam.

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Analoguesat said:

The TV8 situation looks like the same as with NTV two years ago - The west beam transmissions of NTV were blacked out as soon as UK football came on to restrict viewing to folks under the east beam.

I live in the east beam area, and what I found last year was that the NTV east beam transmissions were encrypted for most of the season, no fixes appeared, and then mysteriously they started to show in the clear later on. Currently here in Turkey TV8 is encrypted during matches, as it was last year when it showed German league matches, and no fix was forthcoming. There's probably not going to be much interest by locals to hack it as it's shown in clear on terrestrial TV.

mickmc

Reaction score
Anybody any info on this channel. I checked it out on thor but it was showing music videos. the web site seemed to indicate it was showing the Utd and Everton game but then again my Macedionan is not the best

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
Analoguesat said:

So no way that we can view this channel? There are must be some one round here who could unblock this!!!!!! What about buying some cards??? ANYTHING must be way to watch this channel during the games.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
sundowner263 said:
So no way that we can view this channel? There are must be some one round here who could unblock this!!!!!! What about buying some cards??? ANYTHING must be way to watch this channel during the games.

They probably just kill the video feed and transmit black level.... No card in the world is going to get you the channel if there isnt anything there :D Get yourself a Sky Sports sub if you are that desperate.....

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
sundowner263 said:

I suggest you investigate pointing a dish towards Hotbird so you can watch TP* Foot, which shows at least six English premier league matches every weekend..... it's encrypted but there are solutions about.

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
yes we know tps is open but we looking for backup when tps goes down at end september
and what i see tv8 is in biss and ther is a k*y going around for it but never worked for me and others but nba tv in biss opens ok.
so ther must be away to watch tv8 for sure then we get choice of 3pm game as tps show difrent game

sundowner263

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1000D Super
My Location
Cumbria UK
pothead13 said:
yes we know tps is open but we looking for backup when tps goes down at end september
and what i see tv8 is in biss and ther is a k*y going around for it but never worked for me and others but nba tv in biss opens ok.
so ther must be away to watch tv8 for sure then we get choice of 3pm game as tps show difrent game

I ll keep an eye on this. If u find out anything let us know. its shame realy. anyway. Thanks for help anyway and good luck

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
pothead13 said:
Okey.. I'm with you.... I've been using BISS for some time, and as you say it only opens NBA. Maybe we should pool our experiences of where we can watch Premier League rather than focus on TV8? For example, today, Tuesday, I've just watched full recordings of two premier league matches on P*LSAT SPORT on hotbird...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Artist 2004 said:
Okey.. I'm with you.... I've been using BISS for some time, and as you say it only opens NBA. Maybe we should pool our experiences of where we can watch Premier League rather than focus on TV8? For example, today, Tuesday, I've just watched full recordings of two premier league matches on P*LSAT SPORT on hotbird...

Hi guys

What is this BISS exactly? Is there a dreambox cam for it??
Also, regarding Polsat and recorded movies, I feel that if I don't see the game on the same day I don't enjoy it as much-especially after I watched match of the day...sort of kills the exitement...

nitrosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sunny AT-7010 DCI
Sunny analog receiver
90 cm 42 east
90 cm 13 east
My Location
Türkiye
Most of the receivers can decode BISS for TV8 and NBA TV in Turkey with emu softwares. If you research this, maybe you can solve this problem.

Nismo400R

Follow, Follow
Reaction score
My Location
Manchester UK
If you check alsat, it says that this channel is available through the technomate 1500

Nis

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
nitrosat said:
Most of the receivers can decode BISS for TV8 and NBA TV in Turkey with emu softwares. If you research this, maybe you can solve this problem.

Nitrosat, I see you're using Sunny. I'm using Goldmaster 7400 with Sunny emu. Can you open TV8 when English Premier matches are on? I can't.

nitrosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sunny AT-7010 DCI
Sunny analog receiver
90 cm 42 east
90 cm 13 east
My Location
Türkiye
Artist 2004 said:
Nitrosat, I see you're using Sunny. I'm using Goldmaster 7200 with Sunny emu. Can you open TV8 when English Premier matches are on? I can't.
I am watching TV8 when EPL matches are on at Sunny 7010-DCI. If you loaded last emu software, you would can watch TV8. If you speak Turkish, you can research from this link: http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
nitrosat said:
I am watching TV8 when EPL matches are on at Sunny 7010-DCI. If you loaded last emu software, you would can watch TV8. If you speak Turkish, you can research from this link: http://www.turkeyforum.com/satforum

Sağol Nitrosat. I normally use maviforum, but I haven't downloaded anything for about a month - I'll download the latest emu software in time for this weekend's matches.

On Wednesday this week TV8 showed the Chelsea and Arsenal matches in clear. One of life's mysteries :)

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
yes ther also megasports on amos showing prem footie in biss

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Artist 2004 said:
Sağol Nitrosat. I normally use maviforum, but I haven't downloaded anything for about a month - I'll download the latest emu software in time for this weekend's matches.

On Wednesday this week TV8 showed the Chelsea and Arsenal matches in clear. One of life's mysteries :)

Downloaded latest emu - TV8 decrypting fine, thanks.