EZ easy?

Pullet_Surprise

My Location
York's
I can't seem to get EZdvb to store satellite information in the settings? Everytime I reboot I have to rescan. Channels and sat's have cleared each time.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Pete, missed your post. You could try downloading the complete files from Big Ted's link, then just drag them into the relevant directory, must confess though that I haven't experienced the same problem.

Pullet_Surprise

My Location
York's
I can see a folder called satellites which contains all the sat info. When I run the program the only sat displayed in the right hand side is the last one I scanned say Astra. If I then scan Thor, Astra disappears and Thor remains. I cant seem to display more than one at any given time?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
So if you right click on the screen and click on LNB/Diseqc, can you not switch between the satellites there?

Big Ted

Big Hairy Bugger
On lnb settings make sure you have discqC 1.2 selected and select each satellite (up to 4) you want in your listing.

If you have more than 4 then just change this to display which ones you want at any time.

In transpoders subdirectory you should see all the files for transponders scanned.