F connectors

olisun

My Satellite Setup
, Fibo Gregorian 1.2mtr, Skystar 2
My Location
Hounslow
Hi,

Anybody got a few spare good quality F-Connectors for RG6 cable., even snap-seal will do.

please pm me.

Thanks

Sharkadder

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
dude go down your local shop and get some, they are only a few quid, some shops i know which might sell them on the cheap are:

wilkinsons and boyes (if you have any of them stores, they are only about £1)

if failing that go down to your nearest maplin store, they sell them for about £2.50 and you need the female f type connectors.

hope that helps, it would cost more for somebody to deliver them than for you to buy them yourself.

aba

My Satellite Setup
chaparral montery 40 fully loaded
ehcostar ad3600ipvia
3 dishes zone 2 / 1 mt motorized / 2.3 m motorized
My Location
nottingham
Sharkadder said:
dude go down your local shop and get some, they are only a few quid, some shops i know which might sell them on the cheap are:

wilkinsons and boyes (if you have any of them stores, they are only about £1)

if failing that go down to your nearest maplin store, they sell them for about £2.50 and you need the female f type connectors.

hope that helps, it would cost more for somebody to deliver them than for you to buy them yourself.
and you need the female f type connectors pardon me but a femail f connector dont think ive ever heard of a femail f connector what are these for
ive seen f plugs and barrel connectors for f plugs but never a femail type f connector ???

Sharkadder

My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
sorry i meant male end is what you need, you can find out about some of there here:

http://www.electronix.com/catalog/default.php/cPath/11

over in the uk we use male and female connectors (as you should know being from notts) and just like coaxial connectors the F type ones also have male and female ends.

its the male type you need i think i got it wrong but that site tells you the connection you need