FA Cup Ref

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
The FA are having Mike Dean, who is a scouser to referee the FA Cup final between West Ham and Liverpool.

now dont get me wrong, i dont know if hes a Liverpool fan but, isnt that a bit wierd??

of all the refs on the FAs books?

i hope for there sake he does give a dubious penelty too Liverpool :-rofl2

DSM

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500CI super, 78cm solid dish, 0.2db LNB, HP Pentium4 PC with XP Home. Foretec Star Lifetime Diamond (more trouble than it's worth)
My Location
Merseyside
I cannot imagine a red devil giving an impartial response to the news that the referee chosen for the FA Cup is a scouser. I'm sure that those in charge of the game have realised this, and have chosen him on merit alone. I just hope it's a good final for all.
I am a Liverpool fan, but i also want to see a good game.
It could go the other way with the ref being more biased to West Ham, because of where he was born.:-doh!

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
it dos ent matter anyway m8 , its going to be tottally one sided i hope not but cant see west ham winning . nevermind i was over the moon for them yesterday .

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
But for the sake of avoiding controversy, couldnt the FA have chosen someone else?

llss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 1500 ci super 80 c m dish diseque 1.2 superjack motorised system dragon celebro cas 3
My Location
northumberland
yes thats f a . i no its off subject a bit but i am seaching my mind for a ref for the occasion a good one but , i ca nt find a one . is their one thats my question