Facts about DishTv India

N

nictus34

(Dear dish tv people who are logging this forum with different user names kindly convey this message to ur MD )I am one of the dish tv user whois fed of with the content and services of boring dishtv.
facts. .

1. As per the DTH guidelines dish tv has to sell only viewing cards. Customers has to purchase digibox(BIS standerd) of their choice form open market.It is like a purchasing cell phone from open market and purchasing SIM card from cell dealer.But dish tv has sold initially Znega1002s non bis complaint boxes to their customers.After knowing the facts TRAI has orderd dish tv to change zenega 1002s model with BIS complaint box but how many boxes it is changed? how many customers knows about this facility?

2.There are plenty of receivers in the market with dolbydigital optical out ,s-video out,PVR and many other features. But till today dish tv has not activated any receiver other than Zenega and Kaon( supplied by them). Due to monopoly of Dish tv we are not finding good receivers in the market,even though it is purchased, dish tv will not activate it. Till today nobody has sued dish for violating DTH guide lines, what a shame?
3.Regarding the content other than HBO I didn't find any other worthy channel.

continued...

N

nictus34

4.When somebody was filed a PIL in High court, saying that DTH customers are accessing Free-x tv with their set top boxes,immediately Half-minded dish tv has removed tp and satellite adding facility from its digiboxes by new software upgradation.Market is flooded with many set topboxes with ci interface and many DD dth customers are also using the ci set top boxes.After reviewing the situation it is added the Edit facility again.

5.Dish tv using Conax software. The latest version of Conax software has not hacked yet.But the Timid and Half-minded fellows of Dish tv is not providing loaders and software for upgradation through PC by RS-232 port of the digibox. Recent days many people have copmlained that their digiboxes are locked. Sending digiboxes to service centres is a big problem. I have seen many satellite tv and set-top box companies are providng embedded conax firmware on their web sites.By not providing firmware and loaders cannot stop hacking, but encryption technique used for transmission should be secure and not hackable.

I am waiting for a day for launch of T-Sky .If it is up to the hopes of the customers, I will put the dish tv conax card in a grinder and I will send the grounded conax-card powder to the dish tv MD.

nictus

N

nictus34

T-Sky launch postponed

Tata-Star’s joint venture T-Sky seems to postpone to first quarter of 2006.T-Sky has booked 11 transponders on Insat 4A. As per the schedule Insat 4A has to be launched in July-2005. But due to some problems at ariane space centre the launch has postponed to last week of August 2005.

Ariane space centre has to launch satellites Galaxy-15, Spaceway 2, Tlekom2. After launching these satellites Ariane 5 will launch Insat 4A and MSG2 together between October20th –14th Nov-2005.

The satellite operator ISRO will take another one or two months time for satellite orbit raising operations and other tests. At the earliest T-Sky may launch in Jan-2006

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you dont like the service, cancel. The ONLY way to get the attention of tv operators is large numbers of users cancelling the service, and telling them why when you cancel.

DISH isnt the only operator who use semi-crippled receivers - Sky UK do the same.

N

nictus34

Dear Analoguesat,

Thanks for ur suggestion. But at present Dish tv is the only paid DTH provider in the country. People are waiting for launch of T-Sky. Once it is launched, I think 75% of Dish customers will migrate to T-Sky.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
So accept the restrictions afforded by the system, or do without a pay tv provider.....

I bet its nothing like 75% migration to T-Sky - most folks just want a few extra tv channels and havent got a clue about the technicalities and limitations of the system.

N

nictus34

Dear Analoguesat,

I too agree that many people don’t know about encryptions used and system limitations. In our country most of the people want view channels like few regional language channels plus Star movies, AXN, Discovery, Animal Planet ,national Geography,MTV and Sony channels. But unfortunately Dish is filled up with free to air and unimportant channels.

Keeping future in mind Dish tv supplied Zenega1002s model sets to its customers. Because this model decrypts only conax and does not posses CI interface. T-Sky is going to use NDS encryption system and this encryption system is not computable with Zenega1002/1002s model.

After receiving complaints from customers Telecom Regulatory authority of India ordered Dish tv to supply CI interface receivers to customers. Dish tv has replied to TRAI that it is not supplied Zenega1002 models to its customers, customers it self choose these receivers from open market(dish is a cheater and lier). Now dish is suppling1005s/1006s and Kaon receivers. Out of 200000 customers more than 50% customers are possessing zenega 1002 sets.

DTH is only at beginning stage in India. It is not attracted any Indian programmers yet. People like me already worked a little and found loader for upload and download software for these receivers(but not made available to public yet) .

N

nictus34

Srilankan DTH CBN sat

Srilankan Dth service CBN sat is expected to sell its viewing cards in India. CBN sat DTH services are transmitting from PAS 12 satellite 45.0 E 11591 v frequency( Irdeto2 encryption).The DTH bouquet is containing some good channels that are not available on DISH TV i.e. AXN Nationalgeogaraphy,Discovery,MTV,Animalplanet, Nickelodeon, etc.

R

rajendranathrao.t

nictus34 said:
Srilankan DTH CBN sat

Srilankan Dth service CBN sat is expected to sell its viewing cards in India. CBN sat DTH services are transmitting from PAS 12 satellite 45.0 E 11591 v frequency( Irdeto2 encryption).The DTH bouquet is containing some good channels that are not available on DISH TV i.e. AXN Nationalgeogaraphy,Discovery,MTV,Animalplanet, Nickelodeon, etc.
do u have any idea where to get the card for this in india
or
can u give the contact address for this?

N

nictus34

rajendranathrao.t said:
do u have any idea where to get the card for this in india
or
can u give the contact address for this?
At present there is no CBN sat dealer in India. In coming months we may find cards in grey market or CBN sat may appoint a dealer in India( like Dish Tv entered in Pakistan).

For more information about CBN sat read the following link.

http://www.scatmag.com/july05_srilankadth.htm

N

nictus34

World Fashion channel, Euro news, Trace tv and some other FTA channels are transmitting from Eutelsat W5 70.5E. The beam covers almost entire India . For more information read the following

Link http://www.lyngsat.com/ew5.html

R

rajendranathrao.t

nictus34 said:
World Fashion channel, Euro news, Trace tv and some other FTA channels are transmitting from Eutelsat W5 70.5E. The beam covers almost entire India . For more information read the following

Link http://www.lyngsat.com/ew5.html
hi i am watching this since one month onwords there is no fashion channel but a xx channel test telecasting on toscana at 2am to 8am IST

B

babla92

My Satellite Setup
zenega-1025s
My Location
west bengal/ INDIA
nictus34 said:
Dear Analoguesat,

I too agree that many people don’t know about encryptions used and system limitations. In our country most of the people want view channels like few regional language channels plus Star movies, AXN, Discovery, Animal Planet ,national Geography,MTV and Sony channels. But unfortunately Dish is filled up with free to air and unimportant channels.

Keeping future in mind Dish tv supplied Zenega1002s model sets to its customers. Because this model decrypts only conax and does not posses CI interface. T-Sky is going to use NDS encryption system and this encryption system is not computable with Zenega1002/1002s model.

After receiving complaints from customers Telecom Regulatory authority of India ordered Dish tv to supply CI interface receivers to customers. Dish tv has replied to TRAI that it is not supplied Zenega1002 models to its customers, customers it self choose these receivers from open market(dish is a cheater and lier). Now dish is suppling1005s/1006s and Kaon receivers. Out of 200000 customers more than 50% customers are possessing zenega 1002 sets.

DTH is only at beginning stage in India. It is not attracted any Indian programmers yet. People like me already worked a little and found loader for upload and download software for these receivers(but not made available to public yet) .
dear friend can u help me about softwar loading details zenega1025s? my stbs light moving and not working anymore due to softwar dammeged.

N

nictus34

Dear friend,

I have loader for 1002/10025 and 1005/1006 models. Loader is useful for uploading database and downloading firmware and database. Loader cannot upload embedded conax firmware. I don‘t have a bin file for 1002/1025 model. I have a bin file , that may be useful for 1005 model ( frankly I have not tested this). If receiver boot file is not changed, u can opt set to set download for restoring ur receiver

R

rnsundar

nictus34 said:
Dear friend,

I have loader for 1002/10025 and 1005/1006 models. Loader is useful for uploading database and downloading firmware and database. Loader cannot upload embedded conax firmware. I don‘t have a bin file for 1002/1025 model. I have a bin file , that may be useful for 1005 model ( frankly I have not tested this). If receiver boot file is not changed, u can opt set to set download for restoring ur receiver
Dear Nictus34,

I am searching for the loader for long time. Can you please send me the loader file to my email id please? Else can you provide me the link from where can I get the loader software. I will be thankful to you if you can help me in this regard. I have 3 receivers 1002,1005 and 1006

R

rajendranathrao.t

nictus34 said:
Dear friend,

Dear Nictus34,

I am searching for the loader for long time. Can you please send me the loader file to my email id please. Else can you provide me the link from where can I get the loader software. I will be thankful to you if you can help me in this regard.

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Loader for what, your system is not shown in your profile nor do you say what it is in the post :-doh!

V

vehla_jatt

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
My Satellite Setup
i have matrix reborn with mrb 312 loaded on it..dish tv and 10 feet ku band dish covering 13*E & 26*E..also covering 68*e to 108*e with only one 8 feet c- band o
My Location
faridkot,state:-punjab,india
hello toppervte33h..bro plz tell me how i can copy conax card ...and all cards can b copy with same way or differ........wat hardware i need to copy from one card to another ..

B

bmgarg

dear
i have flash pogrammer & i have all most all bin files for zenega
i removed falsh chip from stb and then read & save by programmer
in my computer, if these files is useful i am ready to give you
please tel me more about loder working

nictus34 said:
Dear friend,

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
vehla_jatt said:
hello toppervte33h..bro plz tell me how i can copy conax card ...and all cards can b copy with same way or differ........wat hardware i need to copy from one card to another ..
As far as I am concerned you can not copy a card but when you find the way no doubt you will post it on this board and let everyone know:rolleyes:
Anyhow what is a Conax card? Conax is an encryption method which is flashed on to a CAM, you are hardly likely to fit it all on a card. So once again you are incorrect vehla_jatt