FAO waverider

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hi waverider can you help me track some of my problems down ? i was thinking about asking you about your xtreme and comparing the two.

thanks

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Ok what model is it?.....need to know if it's the same as mine!

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
xtreme 40 gb pvr with the latest tetra crypt.

my main concern is the channels i receive or dont.

im on astra and hotbird.

i was wondering if my menu set up was 100%

i notice you like football, a few weeks ago i was watching the champions league on a french channel called tsr2. i cant receive it any longer. do you get it? has it changed codes or is it my receiver?

do you get multivision? i et the channel but no sound except in between the movies.

how are your mtv channels? i only get the french one, the rest have sound but no picture.

what about french canal plus? do you still get that? for a while i was getting loads of canal plus channels but theyve all gone.

dutch channels, a while back i lost everything except dutch eurosport. do you still get ned 1 2 3, net 4 5, sbs 6, yorin, veronica?
i think other folk are stilling getting the dutch channels, thisa makes me wonder if its my receiver.

i use my local shop to update my card and its just been done.

i know this is a lot to ask of you, any help is very much appreciated

cheers

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Ok we have to start somewhere...first of all your receiver has 60 programable satellites and has the capacity to store upto 9,000 channels (not that your gonna need them unless your multilingual of course!) so first of you have decide what sats and their channels you want to view...for instance you mentioned football so Turksat & Arabsat have FTA!. which i have noticed are not in your last post, so lets keep to the football subject at the mo...... have a look on this site: http://www.knplogic.co.uk/sport/ then come back to me as to what birds and their channels you want to watch