fashion tv on yamal 201 at 90.0 E

My Satellite Setup
dish tv
My Location
india
I am able to receive almost all FTA CHANNELS available on yamal but am not able to receive Fashion TV (Russis) Feq.3605 SR 2626. I am using an 8 ft dish and C Band LNB. Can anyone kindly give some help on this?

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
FTV World On Thaicom-3

RIO CARNIVAL 2007, Shows Live Rio.

FTV brings you the RIO 2007
event live to your home:
preview: 14/02/2007
live: 18-19/02/2007
re-live:20-25/02/2007 Every Day.

The Rio Carnival, adds another superlative to its repertoire of 4 days and 2 nights of exciting celebration, exotic Brazilian music, thousands of sexy performers in minimal glitzy, dazzling costumes, by conquering the world on global live TV.

In 202 countries over 300 Million TV Homes will catch Samba fever as the worlds only 24/7 Fashion Channel FTV will be bringing you all the action non-stop, LIVE every night through a worldwide broadcasting straight from the heart of the party so you won't miss a thing!

The Rio Samba Parade takes place in the 1 kilometer long sambadrome
in front of 200,000 spectators, 16 samba schools, each with 5000 model - dancers, total over 80,000 performers, parade over two nights.

DONT MISS IT.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
vpgargco said:
I am able to receive almost all FTA CHANNELS available on yamal but am not able to receive Fashion TV (Russis) Feq.3605 SR 2626. I am using an 8 ft dish and C Band LNB. Can anyone kindly give some help on this?
Its FTA in ABS-1/LM-1 in Ku-Band !!!!
and FMen tooooooooo ;)

O

objectionable member

He is asking help about receiving Fashion TV from Yamal 90E. Member91040 & Urpradhan are posting irrelevant things. The title of this thread is clear and he is excpecting a reply on that regard.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
amatan4091 said:
He is asking help about receiving Fashion TV from Yamal 90E. Member91040 & Urpradhan are posting irrelevant things. The title of this thread is clear and he is excpecting a reply on that regard.
Noting is Irrelecant things, What he need he got the answer by pm, and now for keeping thread alive , I am posing entertainment and helpful INFO.

URPradhan

Crazy Techie
My Satellite Setup
AMD PC, Skystar2 2.6D, Inverto 0.2dB Single Universal Ku-Band LNB, NUCLEUS 100cm Solid Dish
My Location
Maharastra, Hindustan
amatan4091 said:
Hope he is interested for Fasion TV, not for Yamal * 90E ...
So I thought it will be a gud info to provide him the desired channel which can be receivable with a 60-90 cm disk in KU-Band mode ....

Still if I'm wrong, I'm sorry by posting here.

O

objectionable member

member91040 said:
Noting is Irrelecant things, What he need he got the answer by pm, and now for keeping thread alive , I am posing entertainment and helpful INFO.
If you got the answer then post it here in the forum so that all can benefit from it. There is no need to keep a thread alive by posting offtopic things. You can open a seperate thread for that. I thought of getting a answer here and when I came here I found nothing about it.

O

objectionable member

URPradhan said:
Hope he is interested for Fasion TV, not for Yamal * 90E ...
So I thought it will be a gud info to provide him the desired channel which can be receivable with a 60-90 cm disk in KU-Band mode ....

Still if I'm wrong, I'm sorry by posting here.
No need to feel sorry after posting. Your intention is good.

new_dxer

Sat Hunter
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500,Diseqc HH motor
My Location
india (chhattisgarh)
vpgargco said:
I am recieving it .
I think your reciever didn't support low symbol rate (2626 for FTV)
Tell me which reciever u are using

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
amatan4091 said:
If you got the answer then post it here in the forum so that all can benefit from it. There is no need to keep a thread alive by posting offtopic things. You can open a seperate thread for that. I thought of getting a answer here and when I came here I found nothing about it.
Kid, That is not offtopic, Related to it. I am not asking can i get that, I am saying member to view it.

O

objectionable member

Why you not post the info which you sent through the PM here to benifit all of us.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
A tip for low symbol rate channels. Try detuning the receiver 1 MHz at a time either side of the nominal frequency. So if its supposed to be on 10000 MHz, try 9999, 9998, 9997...... 10001, 10002, 10003......

Sometimes this allows the box to lock the signal. However if it dosnt lock by the time you have reached 10MHz either side then you may as well give up.

My Satellite Setup
dish tv
My Location
india
I think I should thank everyone for their valuable suggestions. I am now receiving FTV on Yamal 201. My problem was that first of all I had not inserted the teflon in the feedhorn as was suggested by member new_dxer. Secondly when I did insert the teflon the angle was not correct. Now after a few hits and trials I am able to receive FTV. I did catch FTV on ABS1 75^E KU band and also ASIASAT at 100.5^E C Band but wanted to remain on Yamal 201. Thanks again to all of you for providing additional information.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
My Location
INDIA
vpgargco said:
I think I should thank everyone for their valuable suggestions. I am now receiving FTV on Yamal 201. My problem was that first of all I had not inserted the teflon in the feedhorn as was suggested by member new_dxer. Secondly when I did insert the teflon the angle was not correct. Now after a few hits and trials I am able to receive FTV. I did catch FTV on ABS1 75^E KU band and also ASIASAT at 100.5^E C Band but wanted to remain on Yamal 201. Thanks again to all of you for providing additional information.
Finally Thanks for Every one in his path, for receiving it, Remember one thing teflon disc, for LHCP AND RHCP (Circular Signal).