mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Still looking very interesting in Europe and at home.

From a Blue point of view (team that is) it's a good time for Joe Cole and Essien to come back and both look in good form.

Could be a couple of high octane games with Man. U to come yet :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The ManU performance was outstanding, enjoyed every minute of the game. :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
UNBELIEVABLE! If this doesn't prove the Premiership is the best league in the world, I don't know what does. England rule Europe once again. It would be sweet if Bayern beat Milan as Hargreaves plays for them :D

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
before i start im not a liverpool fan but i think they will lift the cup again they hav,nt got much else to play for and they seem to be a class act in europe and it is nice to see englad dominate i just hope totenham win on thursday both cups belong in england

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
With all due respect to Athens, who I sure will be excellent hosts, it's a shame that if it's an all-English final it can't be moved to Wembley, that would have been magic.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
for me, a CHL final of Manchester against Liverpool would be a dream come true (hopefully with MU lifting the cup of course).

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Somes dreams don't come true :D

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
True. But while I' m dreaming at least it is good football :)

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Given this weeks footie, the remaining CHL games should all be damn good.

I'm thinking a Man U v. Chelsea final :)

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
no a manchester v liverpool final i would like as it would be ace

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Manchester v Liverpool - a classic clash that will promise goals and exitement. Chelsea - they will just bore the millions who watch it on TV to death and only 20,000 Chelsea fans might enjoy it. But Liverpool - Manchester, that is mouthwatering. Sorry, Chelsea will need to mend their ways first before I dream about them for cup finals :)

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I don't think so, Liverpool can be just as restrained as Chelsea actually, Benitez is from the same school of management. I think either combination will produce excellent games, United always delivers (well, mostly)! It would be gutting now if Milan won it.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, Liverpool is not playing the same type of football such as Arsenal or Manchester United. But I was thinking about their last CH final against Milan...But with Milan to overcome who knows. Nightmare scenario: It will be Milan Chelsea final, won by penalties after 120 minutes of goalless draw...

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
Liverpool - Man U final with Liverpool coming back from 8-0 down at half-time to win 14-13.

After all, it was only Roma in the quarter final, United fans ;)

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
nah united win in the champions league final and also win in the fa cup final and premiership

wouldn't it have been a fluke if it would be united v bayern munich again the the final

also owen hargreaves could be coming to old trafford next season if all goes well

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Whichever way you look at it, we still have two teams who could achieve the triple and the guarantee of one of the Premiership teams in the Champions League final. Will be an exciting end to the season. :)

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
Was this ever seen before? I mean 2 teams fighting for a treble at this stage of the competition?

I'm enjoying every chelsea game since some time ago. It's all getting really tasty now :D

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
well chelsea could make it 4 trophies as they won the league cup

kamaleon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skystar2 pci skystar usb + porty lidl camping dish maybe one day i'll have a dreambox 500s...
My Location
str8 frum da wesside innit?
well yes, i know that, i've seen every chelsea game since november :D

i meant 2 premiership teams fighting for 3 competitions still...

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Colchester, Essex
kamaleon said:
well yes, i know that, i've seen every chelsea game since november :D

i meant 2 premiership teams fighting for 3 competitions still...

Yes, the year United got the treble, Bayern were also able to win the treble! They won the Bundesliga, but lost the CL final, and then lost the German Cup later on in early July.