Few Questions

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

P4 System ,1.5GB RAM,INTEL MOTHER BOARD
My Location
INDIA
Hi to all..

i am very new to what is happening is here..

but can i ask a few questions..

1.)how much signal is it necessary to get a good quality picture...mine is showing maximum of 84%..i am in tamilnadu
2.)i have seen some threads containg how to recieve oher satelite...how is it done ..??
3.)wht is the current latest software version of the zenega CD1004is and how to update it ..i have seen the option iinthe menu... is it safe???
4.)i have seen sun music in some dishtv subscribers... but i am not egetting it ..i have selected the tamil package only..
5.)please do say how to add other channels ..like say hack the way to inlcude other channels... or radio like suriyan fm,big,radio mirchi/...????

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
1. 84% is good quality
2. Currently if your firmware is updated you will not be able to receive channels from other satellites. Current firmware is crippled.
3. Dont update zenega s/w
4. Adding other channels is not possible in new firmware. Older firmware was allowing this.

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
thnk u very much for the reply..

i some times see boxes.. the picture quality is some times boxed...is that normal..
i have connected the output of the STB with three pin...(sorry i dont know the exact name)...but that box is minimised or nil when connected with another pin they have provided.. ie to the cable input of the TV.....y is it so.. and more over the clarity and sound clarity r minimised when i connect to tv via cable input..

can anyone say when we can really get the DVD clarity on dish tv... i still see some channels r not so clear...

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
and tried to use the utility option using the password i got from this forum... it started downloading.... it took sooooooooo long.. but niothing happened..all i got is "downloading..."

what is the utility i will get... and how lond will it take???

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV DTH, ZENEGA STB, P-4,
My Location
India
The utility will not do anything....Your STB will be updated automatically....you dont have to use it.

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
i have found the following in another forum..
wht is this ???
wht is ku-band..
can anyone give some ku-band freq..???
where can i learn more about this ??
does this following work..

rana_tigrina2002
Super Moderator

DHAMAKA CRACK (WHO SAYS WE CANT EDIT TP?)

Please note how the ZENEGA STB Edit function will work.

Press Menu button & come to system information, select Software upgrade, press 9009, and now new window open. Come to Factory Data & press ok now wait for a minute and after come back to Installation, select the search setup & press ok, now select the TP & press GREEN Button for Edit or press Yellow Button for ADD. This system will work for only one time.

[/size]
******************ADAPTED*******************
****************DIERTY MINDS*****************
***************D I Z Z Y B R A I N S*************
************T W IS TED .....Ü Don't Hate The Hacker, Hate The Code ß°

ANY WAYS GIVE ME REPUTE?????????(GUESS I NEED)

IFF U R SUCESSFUL IN DOIN I WILL LUV IT....

dspdsp

My Satellite Setup
DishTV DTH
Zenega 1004s Receiver
90cm offset Sharp dish antenna
My Location
india
When you use RF cable , video and sound will be modulated ( combined into single coaxial cable ) so quality is degraded. You get good quality when you directly connect STB to TV using Audio/Video separate cables.
There are basically two frequency bands C and Ku which is used for satellite tv transmission. You will find more info on this by googling.

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
And even on our forums, welcome Bro.

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
please do reply ..since yesterday our dishtv has changd to another satelite.. now can anyone say how to add other free to air chaneels... and radios which are availabel in tamilnadu or india..please guys help me on this

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
Freq. 3980 R
Tp tp 24

this corresponds to sunnetwork channels..wht is this ???
can i add to dish tv transponders???
please reply ..

curious

My Satellite Setup
DishTV Zenega CD1006,
Airtel digital TV
My Location
Pune (Latitude: 18° 28'N, Longitude: 73° 52'E), Maharashtra, India
skoar_trojan said:
please do reply ..since yesterday our dishtv has changd to another satelite.. now can anyone say how to add other free to air chaneels... and radios which are availabel in tamilnadu or india..please guys help me on this
DishTV has not changed the satellite it's DD Direct+ which has been moved to Insat 4B from NSS6 (with different transponder frequencies). You were able to watch DD Direct+ channels as both DishTV and DD Direct+ were using the same satellite and DishTV had added DD Direct+ transponder fequencies in it's software so that you could get those by default. Even though DD Direct+ has moved to a new satellite (INSAT 4:cool:, you should be able to recieve both NSS6(DishTV) and INSAT 4B(DD Direct+) simultaneously as both satellites are located very near to each other. Only problem is, you have to add new DD Direct+ transponder values in your STB and DishTV has removed the feature of adding transponders.

But don't worry, I am sure DishTV will add these new DD Direct+ transponders data soon so that you will get those by default. After all, what would be a better way for DishTV to have DD Direct+ channles on it's package without paying for Transponders?

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV MAXI PACK..
ZENEGA SETUP BOX

My Location
INDIA
thnk u very much for the reply...

i do recieve DD channels now..
can u say wht and all TP`s available in india.. that we can add....i tried to add other channels ..but it edits only the home transponder...and does not add any new TP.///
can u help me ..??