file graber:lotsa traffic,no download!

makhmalak_79

hi
using progdvb 4.26 and file graber on hotbird,
i found data pid with pid scanner ,but when i run file graber there are lots of traffic on pids but no filtering, the configuration are as follows:
min file : 4Mb
max file : 700Mb
max wait : 3600 s
max after last pack : 600 s
saved bad files ticked
in mac part : no filter chosen
what's wrong with downloading
by the way level is 60% and quality 30% ,are they weak?
do i need anything more?any patch or plug-in?
any help will be really appreciated

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Don't know too much about this file grabbing, but your signal quality certainly seems to be on the low side, perhaps a little skew adjustment might help.

i use file grabber,and i haven't go any file more than 3 MB so i wud suggest u to change the min file settings in terms of like around 200 KB or so

My Satellite Setup
i want to use graber and diseqe
My Location
egypt
when i press start to pick files amessege tells me that the directory is not true i want to use this file graber correctly

My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400
My Location
Saudi Arabia, Dammam
U know I have another program that will give u better results with more download. I mean offline download they call it skynet. if u like to have an idea about it just let me know.

Thanks

My Satellite Setup
dont know
My Location
Iran,khu
i need to know about MAC and what it is. by the way how to download one specific website products by way of offline