Films on C More Film 11th November

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
Films on C More Film 11th November

Please check times + or - for your country (English films only)

Thursday 11th November

Canal Digital on Thor 2/3 at 1.0W

11278V SYM:24500 FEC 7/8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone Says I Love You

15:25 Everyone Says I Love You 15 y/o / Comedy / 1996 / Edward Norton, Edward Norton and Drew Barrymore. Directed by Woody Allen.

Holden and Skylar are in love with each other. Skylar lives with a large and extended family on Manhattan. Her parents, Bob and Steffi have been married to each other for many years. Joe, a friend of theirs, who has a daughter, DJ, with Steffi. After yet another relationship, Joe is alone again. He flees to Venice, and meets Von, and makes her believe that he is the man of her dreams. However, their happiness is fake all the way, and she returns to her previous husband. Steffi spends her time with charity work, and manages to break up Skylars and Holdens relation when she introduces Skylar to a released jailbird, Charles Ferry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase, The

19:00 The Chase / Thriller / 1994 / Charlie Sheen, Kristy Swanson and Henry Rollins. Directed by Adam Rifkin.

Jack Hammond is sentenced to life in prison, but manages to escape. To get away from the police he takes a girl as hostage and drives off in her car. The girl happens to be the only daughter of one of the richest men in the state. In a while the car chase is being broadcast live on every TV-channel, covering the event from helicopters, the backseat of a police car, the pavement of the highway etc.

Young Guns II

21:00 Young Guns II / Comedy / 1990 / Emilio Estevez, Kiefer Sutherland and Lou Diamond Phillips. Directed by Geoff Murphy.

Billy "The Kid" and his gang is wanted by the law, and when "Doc" Scurlock and Chavez are captured, Billy has to save them. They escape and set south for Mexico. "Let's hire a thief to catch one", John S. Chisum said, so he paid Pat Barrett, one of Billy's former partners, $1000 for the killing of William H. Bonney aka Billy "The Kid".

Sirens

22:45 Sirens / Comedy / Hugh Grant, Tara Fitzgerald and Sam Neill. Directed by John Duigan.

A young reverend and his wife are on the way from England to Australia to minister to their flock. The bishop asks him to visit an eccentric artist prone to sexual depictions and requests that he voluntarily withdraw a controversial work call "Crucified Venus" from his show. The minister, who considers himself a prandressive, is shocked at the amoral atmosphere surrounding the painter, his wife, and the three models living at his estate. The minister's wife is troubled also, and has to deal with latent sexual urges while trying to remain loyal to her husband.

Regards Satdude. :D