Films on C More Film 20th December

Satdude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
N/A
My Location
Ireland
Films on C More Film 20th December

Please check times + or - for your country (English films only)

Monday 20th December

Canal Digital on Thor 2/3 at 1.0W

11278V SYM:24500 FEC 7/8

---------------------------------------------

The Disappearance of Garcia Lorca (1997)

13:40 The Disappearence of Garcia Lorca 15 y/o / Thriller / 1997 / Esai Morales, Andy Garcia and Andy Garcia. Directed by Marcos Zurinaga.

A journalist (Esai Morales) starts an investigation into the disappearance of famed poet and political agitator, Garcia Lorca (Andy Garcia), who disappeared in the early days of the Spanish Civil War in the the 1930's.

Five Days One Summer (1982)

15:35 Five Days One Summer / Drama / 1982 / Sean Connery, Betsy Brantley and Lambert Wilson. Directed by Fred Zinnemann.

The pivoting moment of the story? Definitely when they find the body of a man that had disappeared 50 years earlier the day before his wedding day, inside the ice of a glacier. His face did not age, and still looks twenty years old. The swiss villagers take the now 70-years old bride to see the man's corpse, and the contrast of her aged face with the much-yournger his, symbolizes the age difference in the love story between Douglas and Kate, an older man and a very young woman.

I'll Take You There (1999)

17:25 I'll Take You There 15 y/o / Comedy / 1999 / Ally Sheedy, Reg Randers and Pamela Gray. Directed by Adrienne Shelly.

A woman forces a man to move forward with his life after his wife dumps him.

Patriot Games (1992)

19:00 Patriot Games / Thriller / 1992 / Harrison Ford, Harrison Ford and Anne Archer. Directed by Phillip Noyce.

Jack Ryan, the hero of Tom Clancy's techno-thriller series, returns in the sequel to _The Hunt for Red October_. Ryan is on vacation in England when he spoils an assassination attempt on an important member of the Royal Family. Ryan gets drawn back into the CIA when the same splinter faction of the IRA targets him and his family.

Die Hard (1988)

21:00 Die Hard / Thriller / 1988 / mixed language / Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman and Bonnie Bedelia. Directed by John McTiernan and John McTiernan.

Tough New York cop John McClane finds himself in a tight situation when an office building in Los Angeles is taken over by terrorists. Apart from himself, everyone else in the building - including his wife - is held at gunpoint while their captors spell out their demands. The F.B.I. are called in to survey the situation, but John McClane has other plans for the terrorists...

Sirens (1994)

23:10 Sirens / Comedy / 1994 / Hugh Grant, Tara Fitzgerald and Sam Neill. Directed by John Duigan.

A young reverend and his wife are on the way from England to Australia to minister to their flock. The bishop asks him to visit an eccentric artist prone to sexual depictions and requests that he voluntarily withdraw a controversial work call "Crucified Venus" from his show. The minister, who considers himself a prandressive, is shocked at the amoral atmosphere surrounding the painter, his wife, and the three models living at his estate. The minister's wife is troubled also, and has to deal with latent sexual urges while trying to remain loyal to her husband.

Regards Satdude. :D