Finding a Fausto 'How to'

tonyj

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a real simple to understand laymans 'How to' for Fausto? I have read several different forum threads with people raving about it, and would love to 'have a play', but don't know where to start.Regards.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Plenty of stuff on this subject over at JKF. A lot of work involved for little return IMHO.

Llew

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Start by updating the keys in the Diablo Keys.bin file, to do this first you need a copy of the keys.bin file.
Connect your Diablo to the Cas programmer and start up the Diablo software.
Click on the Cam File System tab and connect.
Highlight the keys,bin file in the right hand pane and click the green arrow pointing left, this will copy the file onto your desktop then you can load it into Fausto and experiment.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
I don't think so the twin base is for the wireless diablo cams and communicates with them.
you can find a manual for the Diablo Wireless cams and twinbase unit at the diablo home site: diablocam.com, click on the downloads link.