djc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020-S

88cm Triax Dish

1.8m Channel Master soon to be installed
My Location
Doncaster
Didn't know weather to post this here or System setups, but here goes.

I am looking for a way to make sure I have everything lined up ok, as the Autogoto doesn't seem to work right. For example if I ask it to goto Thor 1 and scan it can't find a signal, but if I send it to Astra 19.2 it finds channels, but I'm not 100% sure its aligned right as the channels have a mixture of no picture or if there is a picture it breaks up.

If I re-align at sat by moving East/West witht he motor, do I then need to re-calculate for the Autogoto function ?

Would there be any benefits in getting the installer out to re-align the actual dish or would I get the same results from just stepping East/West ?

BTW now using Gemini Image 1.02 and now DBF_v3_Revolutions_5620.

Cheers

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
djc said:
Didn't know weather to post this here or System setups, but here goes.

I am looking for a way to make sure I have everything lined up ok, as the Autogoto doesn't seem to work right. For example if I ask it to goto Thor 1 and scan it can't find a signal, but if I send it to Astra 19.2 it finds channels, but I'm not 100% sure its aligned right as the channels have a mixture of no picture or if there is a picture it breaks up.

If I re-align at sat by moving East/West witht he motor, do I then need to re-calculate for the Autogoto function ?

Would there be any benefits in getting the installer out to re-align the actual dish or would I get the same results from just stepping East/West ?

BTW now using Gemini Image 1.02 and now DBF_v3_Revolutions_5620.

Cheers

I would reccommend you enter your sats manually and store them, then save your settings using FWpRO. see my reply to a thread
:Almost there with 5620s: