PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
A condom factory burns down in the States (the largest one). President Trump is awoken at 4am by the telephone.

"Sorry to bother you at this hour, Sir, but there's an emergency! We've just received word that the Durex factory in Washington has burned to the ground. It's estimated that the entire USA supply of condoms will be gone by the end of the week."

Trump: "Oh ****! The economy will never be able to cope with all the unwanted babies. We'll be ruined. We'll have to ship some in from Mexico."

Telephone voice says, "Bad idea sir. The Mexicans will have a field day with this one. We'll be a laughing stock. What about Canada?"

Trump: "Okay, I'll call Justin Trudeau and tell him we need five million condoms, ten inches long and three inches thick. That way, they'll continue to respect us Americans".

Three days later, a delighted Trump runs out to open the first of the 10,000 boxes that has just arrived. He finds five million condoms, 10 inches long and 3 inches thick, just as requested... all coloured red and white with small writing on each one: 'MADE IN CANADA - SIZE MEDIUM'.