First help DB 5620

bin20

Reaction score
hi u all,
i would like to be helped about DB 5620s, I bought it and need to know which prog, emu, images and firmwares are needed to be used inorde to watch all discramble chnls.
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
bin20 said:
hi u all,
i would like to be helped about DB 5620s, I bought it and need to know which prog, emu, images and firmwares are needed to be used inorde to watch all discramble chnls.
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hi bin 20
Welcome to the forum. 1st of all read T_G guide at the beginning of the dreambox section and you will find all you need to get you started. 1st of all you need to get a network connection between your computer and dreambox. When you get that you will be on your way, so sort that out and come back we will sort you out here.

bin20

Reaction score
First tnx John Graydon....Ok i first configured the network and i flashed with hydra56xx_angharad_106,and made settings.. it took little time but it was seccesful.... what i want now is how to installe Emu and keys (and plz dont forget i have DB 5620s) and if there is other things which is needed...I dont know if i made mistake.. /so plz help me

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
bin20 said:
First tnx John Graydon....Ok i first configured the network and i flashed with hydra56xx_angharad_106,and made settings.. it took little time but it was seccesful.... what i want now is how to installe Emu and keys (and plz dont forget i have DB 5620s) and if there is other things which is needed...I dont know if i made mistake.. /so plz help me

You need to tune in one satellite say 19e. What set up have you got. Motor or fixed dish. (See my post earlier on how to manually find a satellite.)Then when you get this .
You ill need to download the latest control panel. press Green button and go into The Hydra set up: then download the latest control panel. Reboot your box and then hit green button and download the latest keys (Marys key bundle) then back into the control panel and download softcams and go for say newcamd v 5.25. then reboot your box again. you sould see now starting newcamd when the box comes on. Lets know how you get on and we can take it from there.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
john_graydon said:
You need to tune in one satellite say 19e. What set up have you got. Motor or fixed dish. (See my post earlier on how to manually find a satellite.)Then when you get this .
You ill need to download the latest control panel. press Green button and go into The Hydra set up: then download the latest control panel. Reboot your box and then hit green button and download the latest keys (Marys key bundle) then back into the control panel and download softcams and go for say newcamd v 5.25. then reboot your box again. you sould see now starting newcamd when the box comes on. Lets know how you get on and we can take it from there.

Just a question : Isn't it better to first load the cams and then the keys or is it not important?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
T_G said:
Just a question : Isn't it better to first load the cams and then the keys or is it not important?

I always load the keys first...no problems yet.

bin20

Reaction score
i just tried to installe newcamd using ftp maybe i did it good or not..but it asks me cpanel.xml, and i dont know where can get it, so plz give me link if u have.
If i didnt good can i use zerocable? tnx

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
bin20 said:
i just tried to installe newcamd using ftp maybe i did it good or not..but it asks me cpanel.xml, and i dont know where can get it, so plz give me link if u have.
If i didnt good can i use zerocable? tnx

Did you read my post earlier. It tells you there.

Henrik007

Reaction score
I´m following this thread with great interest since I can´t get my damned box to work today. Worked yesterday but something happened when it was turned off...

I run Hydra Ang..1.08.2
I have dl Newcamd v5.25 from the Cam download in the db. I assume it´s properly installed?
Newcamd is selected and started.
I have Marys bundle. Restarted it. But I still get the message that it cant be descrambled.
I´m on Thor 0,8W (same as 1W?) an dtrying to get CD package working.

What am I missing?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Henrik007 said:
What am I missing?
The fact that the keys changed today? :)

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Henrik007 said:
I´m following this thread with great interest since I can´t get my damned box to work today. Worked yesterday but something happened when it was turned off...

I run Hydra Ang..1.08.2
I have dl Newcamd v5.25 from the Cam download in the db. I assume it´s properly installed?
Newcamd is selected and started.
I have Marys bundle. Restarted it. But I still get the message that it cant be descrambled.
I´m on Thor 0,8W (same as 1W?) an dtrying to get CD package working.

What am I missing?
Have you got a motor installed or fixed dish

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Henrik007 said:
Its fixed alright. No motor, yet.

So the keys are changed again?

So not much happening on 1w for you. Motor is a must at the moment.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Henrik007 said:
So the keys are changed again?

Yes - they are changing often just now - keep watching and when news happens you'll find it here.

Still plenty to do with your new toy...

Henrik007

Reaction score
gameboy said:
Still plenty to do with your new toy...
Good to know...

i´ve been using the Titanium card for a while, but I got tired of all running up&down with new keys(Progger in basement). After a day or two, new files where avaailable, and I could watch again. How are the keys supplied by ex. Mary? I assume they are update faster then the files where created for the tit-cards?

So if the 1w is a bitch at the moment, what options do I have, ie can I use another sat? my main goal is to watch CD-package and preferrably the Swedish C+ and C+sports.

Any advice or suggestion?
Henrik

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Henrik007 said:
Good to know...

i´ve been using the Titanium card for a while, but I got tired of all running up&down with new keys(Progger in basement). After a day or two, new files where avaailable, and I could watch again. How are the keys supplied by ex. Mary? I assume they are update faster then the files where created for the tit-cards?

So if the 1w is a bitch at the moment, what options do I have, ie can I use another sat? my main goal is to watch CD-package and preferrably the Swedish C+ and C+sports.

Any advice or suggestion?
Henrik

You could swing your dish around to 13e Hotbird or 30w Hispasat. Mark it 1st.
I wouldnt say marys would get the keys 1st. I Have a tit card as well. Might try it next time. and see what happens.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Henrik007 said:
I assume they are update faster then the files where created for the tit-cards?
Nope. Once the tit card file comes out, we get our keys (or vice versa) - but ours are easier to physically update... :)

Henrik007

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
Nope. Once the tit card file comes out, we get our keys (or vice versa) - but ours are easier to physically update... :)
And that brings out my next questions;
the keys are stored in something like keylist*** dep on what emu are used?

And if i´ve done my homework right, that´s the ONLY file that should be altered when i update keys manually? FTP from box, change, upload.

The emus are different depending on what to be decoded. Is there a list smoewhere on how to know which one to use?

HH

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
The answers to all your questions are either in the idiot guide, or in my guide to installing newcamd V5.25. It's complicated, but easy once you've done it a few times.

Henrik007

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
The answers to all your questions are either in the idiot guide, or in my guide to installing newcamd V5.25. It's complicated, but easy once you've done it a few times.
The guides are excellent. But sometimes you need the company of a living person to discuss matters. I´ll read the guides a few more times and see if I may have missed something...

Anyway,

goodnight and out. we´re one hour ahead of you guys.