Not open for further replies.

PaiN45

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hotbird & Astra
My Location
Greece
Hello everyone,

**Please keep in mind that I dont know anything about that stuff :p I only know how to connect to the ftp of my DM and how to replace lines(I saw some tutorials ^^)**

I have a DM800 HD PVR for around 2-3 years or something like that. So far Im paying someone and he just
"activates" my satelite channels. I have some questions:

1) My Dreambox seems to be loading kinda slow once I turn it on. It takes around 3-4 maybe even 5 minutes until it's fully booted and displays my channels. Is there any way to format/factory reset it or something ?

1.5) Lets say that I do that "format/factory reset" (if possible). Is CCcam already built in ? Because I guess that CCam is like an extensions or something that you install to your dreambox... am I right ?

2) I've found a website that gives me 4 Clines (CCcam lines I guess) for 90$/Lifetime once I buy it they will send me the Clines and only what I have to do is to copy paste them into my CCcam.Cfg file ?

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Nobody on this Forum will give you and advice on matters relating to the defrauding of Pay TV Companies.

I feel sure you will have read the Forum Rules, so won't be at all surprised that I have locked this Thread.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
We cannot and will not advise on anything to do with card sharing. We are a legitimate forum and therefore cannot condone illegal activities.

Thread closed.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Just one minute late there, CJ :-lol

Status