Flash-mob to target Blaine tonight

N

net1

David Blaine is to be flash-mobbed tonight as he enters his final week in a perspex box at Tower Bridge.

Organisers of the Flashblaine event, which is due to run for just three minutes, say they hope to create the biggest flash-mob in the world.

They want people to sound their mobile phone ringtones together at exactly 7.44pm and then chant "what goes up, must come down" at Blaine.

The flash-mobbers are then being asked to laugh manically and hold an item of food in the air.

Flash-mobbing is a US-born phenomena in which hundreds of people spontaneously arrive at a designated area and carry out short, random acts.

Details of the London event were posted on a website over the weekend.

Organiser Peter Bowles hopes Flashblaine will break all previous records.

He said: "The coverage has been huge - our flash mob has already generated a huge amount of interest - I've had to do interviews from Dublin to Illinois, with press in Brazil to Russia covering our event."

Attachments

Razor

Razor

Retired Mod
My Location
Ireland
They did a stunt in Dublin some months ago, the mob suddenly arrived at a small shoe shop. This is one of the smallest shops in the city and the poor lady owner had a nervous breakdown.

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, unfortunately, these guys will only be happy if they cause someone discomfort by their actions, I don't particularly give a stuff about David Blaine, but quite often innocent people are made to suffer.