Flash Your DM800 - The Easy Way

tomthebomb1968

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo 250gig/ DreamElite BH 1.3.2 Multiboot

Dreambox 500s-(clone) / DM-600

Relook 400s 160 Gig-/SifTeam 1.93 e enigma

Foretec 90cm Dish with Nikkai Diseqc Motor- 2 sky+ receivers fixed 28.2 east.
My Location
Newtownabbey, near Belfast, Northern Ireland
rio said:
i would asume it already has the gemini patched version on it but will have to wait until it arrives next week, if it does can i just add cccam to it and config file with c line to get it up and running
Yes i think that woluld be fine.

jemparis75

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorized dish with superjack positioner
My Location
france burgundy
Thank you for your help

rio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 and now DM800
My Location
manchester
its finally here in uk and i get it tomorrow waited longer than expected but found that i do not have to pay inport don't know why but hey just hope everything goes fine if need help i hope that you all can help

rio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 and now DM800
My Location
manchester
its finally here in uk and i get it tomorrow waited longer than expected but found that i do not have to pay inport don't know why but hey just hope everything goes fine if need help i hope that you all can help

rio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 and now DM800
My Location
manchester
tomthebomb1968 said:

sorry to call you like this but have problem already

can anybody help i have a dm800 can get channels but no hd (s*y that is) please can anybody help

i have GEMINI 4.4 for the DM800HD PVRS and the newest bootloader 75#. it is a clone from china this is just so i dont waste anybodys time

is there any settings i have to do

rio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 and now DM800
My Location
manchester
tomthebomb1968 said:

sorry to call you like this but have problem already

can anybody help i have a dm800 can get channels but no hd (s*y that is) please can anybody help

i have GEMINI 4.4 for the DM800HD PVRS and the newest bootloader 75#. it is a clone from china this is just so i dont waste anybodys time

is there any settings i have to do

leez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
tm 9100 tm 1500 ci dm box 600 1 m dish polar mount 12 inc acuator v box 2 cas 3 dragon diablo gamma
My Location
england
hi .looks a good guide ..but the dhcp server i get a little confused ...all i know is dhcp is a setting on the dm box that allows the router to asgin ip adress ( i think ) ..what i have is a dm 800 hd clone hard wired to me routher with patch lead...do i need to get a crossover cable....

i can make my own ethernet leads ..

just i would like to try this method of changeing the images cause its faster ...dream up does work but it takes a hour to do cheers ..

i also dont quite understand wheir the bootloader is and putting ip adress in ..

any advice would be brill ...

thanks ..

Saeed Khan

Reaction score
Hi,
Me and my two friends has purchasd Dream Box 800hd.We found that this receiver is one of the bogus reciver of the world. The Bogusness is mentioned below,

1- One Receiver on the same dish ,same system does not receive the frquency that is 11623 on Hot Bird but the other receiver is receiving the same frequency. This problem is also happening with many other frequencies that one Receiver is receiving and other is not.

2-I have installed the Hard Disk in Receiver as per instruction in user manual but Manu/Setup /system is not showing the Option for Hard Disk.

3-I have installed about 15 settilite in the Advanc setup,some of these are on KU Band and other are on C Band,but on starting Receiver C Band channels appear easily while the KU Band channels appear minimum after 10 minutes.
Kindly guide me to solve the above mentioned problems otherwise it has been proven that we has purchased the bogus Rceiver

kbliverepool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream box
My Location
stoke on trent
can anyone tell me if i can get my box back up as i flashed off the browser and got error no ca and you flash again off browser to get my box up and running as i dont have a pc only laptop thanks

OTE=mad_elf;813588]Hi B16MCC, I followed your instructions carefully. I used the latest Gemini image to flash my dm800. However, the receiver is very slow now and the "Please wait" message never goes off even after reboot?!

Is there anything wrong? Please help.[/QUOTE]

rio

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 and now DM800
My Location
manchester
No don't worry you prob have clone box it is common with this box it looks just like original box only you can't use original dm software now looks you have to use the null cable method, it is easy but make sure you have the null cable first.

klodid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Acer Veriton pro7900
My Location
Albania
how much time i may wait till the flashing is over ???

ash213

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, INVERTO Silver Tech Universal Twin LNB 0.2, Technomate 80cm mesh dish
My Location
BRISTOL
ive followed this thread but keep getting this when i put the ip into firefox..please help?

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 192.168.0.5.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Have you got the IP address correct? have you put the password in correctly?

I can connect to my 7020 using firefox no problem.

ash213

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HD, INVERTO Silver Tech Universal Twin LNB 0.2, Technomate 80cm mesh dish
My Location
BRISTOL
Analoguesat said:
Have you got the IP address correct? have you put the password in correctly?

I can connect to my 7020 using firefox no problem.

im puttin in IP address that pops up on dreambox panel after STOP and all i get is page cannot be displayed etc

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
You also use DCC to search for the IP - make sure You use dcc for e2

chrispy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800HD
My Location
Wales
Somehow I managed to cock up my password for this and can't ftp in to my 800HD to reset it all. Does anyone know how I can re-flash my receiver with an image? I tried it the same way when I first had the receiver (it was blank then) but now instead of the page in my browser that gives you the option to flash with an image I get a Dreambox WebControl page that doesn't give me the flash option. Please help as I have no way to get this up and running currently and my wife and son are giving me serious aggro because they can't watch their programmes.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help.

pepel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No equipment yet.
My Location
Rio, Brazil
chrispy said:
Somehow I managed to cock up my password for this and can't ftp in to my 800HD to reset it all. Does anyone know how I can re-flash my receiver with an image? I tried it the same way when I first had the receiver (it was blank then) but now instead of the page in my browser that gives you the option to flash with an image I get a Dreambox WebControl page that doesn't give me the flash option. Please help as I have no way to get this up and running currently and my wife and son are giving me serious aggro because they can't watch their programmes.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help.

As mentioned above: turn off, tear energy cable from electricity, keep holding power button, turn on electricity again, release power button when "STOP" message appears; then you should be able to to FTP or flash new image.
Cheers,

pepel