Football and the new motoring laws

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
In order to assist other motorists in identifying potentially dangerous drivers, it's now compulsory for anyone with a lower than average IQ and lack of common sense to display a warning flag, comprising of a red cross on a white background, attached to the top of at least one door of their vehicle. For drivers of exceptionally low intellect, additional flags are required

G

GotMyBusPass

Ha ha! I just cannot understand the hysteria that is going on about a load of overpaid, prima.donnas, running about after a lump of inflated leather in this kind of heat. Small wonder the plonkers lost, they are accustomed to "playing" (sic) in cold/wet/windy conditions:D .

Never mind, win or lose, the fans will pay their wages by buying high priced tickets and other associated football "thingies"

@CH
Two cars both with two flags, bl**dy great flags covering the upstairs windows, faces painted red & white, england tee shirts, that's the usual gear for round obout in Ipswich that I have seen. IQ ? negative I should imagine!
My St George flag goes up on 23rd April each year, then is put away least I get associated with football or BNP.
GMBP:)

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Without getting political, the UKIP appears to have an agenda that means we may see rather more of the red on white. To link the existence of our Patron Saint with the car flag bearers and present day political parties that have dubious policies for the mainland is tenuous to say the least.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Split this from the football thread, as it had deviated somewhat. ;)