Football League

Jamesdavis

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am new to this so apologies if what im talking about doesnt make sense or seems a little basic. I have heard that Swedish channel TV4 and other European channels have good coverage of Football League division 1 (championship) fixtures. I was wondering how I would go about being able to recieve these channels. I understand that I would need an analogue decoder, I currently have a Sky Digital dish, is it possible that I could do something. I am based in South Wales and a Leicester supporter so I dont get to very many home games so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

James

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't help on that information I'm afraid James, the Sky minidish wouldn't be much use for the scandinavian channels in any case. You will probably need a 1 metre dish or slightly larger and a digital receiver capable of using a card.

I did hear today though, that ITV were starting a programme on Sunday mornings covering 1st and 2nd division matches.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No chance of getting TV4 Sweden on analogue. They closed that service earlier this year, and are scrambled digital only now.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Jamesdavis said:
Hi there,

I am new to this so apologies if what im talking about doesnt make sense or seems a little basic. I have heard that Swedish channel TV4 and other European channels have good coverage of Football League division 1 (championship) fixtures. I was wondering how I would go about being able to recieve these channels. I understand that I would need an analogue decoder, I currently have a Sky Digital dish, is it possible that I could do something. I am based in South Wales and a Leicester supporter so I dont get to very many home games so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

James
For the current state of play with what is actually screened each week on satellite, you should look here ==> h**p://www.knplogic.co.uk/sport/

I suggest that you read up (here) on which channels/encryption methods are 'available' to you, then post back here for some specific advice on how to achieve that.

STICK

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
viasat sport on sirius 5e is showing division one football starting this weekend.

TWAG