football on tps package

westsider

Reaction score
hello does anyone know if there is live football on tps package?where can aswer me?i want to watch spanish la liga games i have tps hacked and i dont know the schedule.how goes on that?do they have this games live?or has polsat it?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London

westsider

Reaction score
no thanks but that wont help me.i know this link.i want to know if tps has football lives or not.this site shows only shedule but right now there is no schedule spanish

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
i guess the above doesnt want the help of the forum

TWAG

westsider

Reaction score
no i dont say that. i need your help guys.who knows the answer?

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
ok heres the answer i think youve been looking for. that link is probably the best football schedule for the matches that are on satellite.whether TPS is showing the spanish football is anybodys guess.but what that link does tell you is what channels are showing the spanish football,so with all the different possibilities of stations,its a good chance the game you want to see is televised on a channel you can receive.There are of course the feeds where you can watch the football,but unfortunately these are not very well advertised,and in most cases you have to find them yourself.

TWAG

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Agreed....cheers for that Twag.:)

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
The first Spanish league games are on 28th August, if Westsider is trying to prepare in advance, the LJ's site can't help for the time being. Another site worth looking at is
www.goalzz.com who publish future fixtures and which TV channels they are on. Spanish league fixtures are there, but not yet which channels you can see them on.

tapfit2004

lula member
Reaction score
Website
livesportsontv.eu
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
fortecstar
sl65
quali tv ir
4 digiboxes
dragon cam
funcard7
sm3d12 motor
wavefrontier t90
90cm dish
1m dish
My Location
dublin, ireland
on lj site last year tps were always one of the last to show up on the list of channels showing matches. they would only appear about a week before the match was to be shown, this was true for epl games anyway.

xdios

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hi, greetings from Spain
My Location
SEVILLA, SPAIN
Hi, here in Spain, there is a forum where tou can read the parameters for the feeds from the Spanish league. They are posted by diferent people (the administrator usually). This information is posted usually the same day of the match and you can recieve the signal from the transmition 1/2 or 1 hour before the match start.

Here is the link: h**p://foros.zackyfiles.com/forumdisplay.php?f=269

I hope this help you!