For All You Footy Fans!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Top Channel 16'E is broadcasting the following games.....FTA !
Sat 13th, Chelsea v Bolton (live 3.00pm 16.00 cet)
Sun 14th, Arsenal v BlacKburn Rovers (live 2.00pm 15.00cet)
Sun 14th, Real Madrid v Deportivo (live 6.00pm 19.00cet)

three good matches that will be packed with end to end action...enjoy! :-)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
Top Channel 16'E is broadcasting the following games.....FTA !
Sat 13th, Chelsea v Bolton (live 3.00pm 16.00 cet)
Sun 14th, Arsenal v BlacKburn Rovers (live 2.00pm 15.00cet)
Sun 14th, Real Madrid v Deportivo (live 6.00pm 19.00cet)

three good matches that will be packed with end to end action...enjoy! :-)
Nice one WR, mind you I have only just seen your message so have missed these games, but will be ready for next week.
Bet you wished you had missed the Chelsea defeat ! O-no O-no

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
One problem though rob.....i tried tuning in to this channel and it would appear to be like the TV Sport RO!......it wasnt broadcasting!.....but keep your eyes open as i'm sure something will turn up on here soon m8 reguarding FTA footy....Yep Chelsea had to be turned over sooner or later by a fighting underdog....but i thought Man U v Fulham was the best lol.....that match... i was jumpin up and down with delight in me chair.....and me tinny of beer went every where!.............WR.......P.S the Real Madrid game was good though......they won 2-1, good end to end action and through out the match you never new what the outcome was gonna be with Real's shaky defence

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
One problem though rob.....i tried tuning in to this channel and it would appear to be like the TV Sport RO!......it wasnt broadcasting!.....but keep your eyes open as i'm sure something will turn up on here soon m8 reguarding FTA footy....Yep Chelsea had to be turned over sooner or later by a fighting underdog....but i thought Man U v Fulham was the best lol.....that match... i was jumpin up and down with delight in me chair.....and me tinny of beer went every where!.............WR.......P.S the Real Madrid game was good though......they won 2-1, good end to end action and through out the match you never new what the outcome was gonna be with Real's shaky defence

Hi WR,
As you say can't win them all, so I hope Chelsea lose again next week as I'm a Fulham fan, they can win the rest but let us beat Chelsea just once !
As for the Man Utd game you can just imagine how I felt.
Lets hope we can find a channel that is showing the Chelsea, Fulham game. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
yep you bet rob....but the one game i'm yearning for is to see the Arsenal crushed..LOL!.....as i dont think Man U pose too much of a threat to the boys in blue!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Essex
waverider said:
yep you bet rob....but the one game i'm yearning for is to see the Arsenal crushed..LOL!.....as i dont think Man U pose too much of a threat to the boys in blue!

Did you pick up the Fulham v Chelsea match yesterday WR, it was on TV Sport Romanian.
It was not on TV Sport RO, but I believe (could be wrong) but on Telesport.
And yes the best team won, Fulham were rubbish easy Chelsea win.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Naw couldnt get the match either rob BUT!!! i thoroughly enjoyed watching the Arsenal draw to Bolton.W..... heh heh! by their body language i'm sure the Arsenal thought they were gonna cruise to a win.....awww what a shame!.... i watched it on Arabsat....seems the only reliable sat for premiership footy at the mo....Dont feel to bad rob, Fulham are a good side and on their day could have pulled that game off...after all they did beat Man U!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
anyone knows how the football situation is for the next few days? Hopefully by tomorrow my motor is going to be on the roof, just in time!!

TG

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Chelsea have a very good team this year.

Can't see anyone taking that 3rd spot away from them.

LOL..........Razor.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL...slight spelling mistake there m8......3rd is spelt: F.I.R.S.T

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Lol you right about it: 3rd place is secure!!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hope they do win M8....I follow Leeds..........Sad.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Not today though razor at the moment they are bloody 3-1 down to Charlton! :-(

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Praise be RTL5! Spent all day watching the 3 matches. Man, the wonders of technology. Only thing is, I am a bit dizzy from viewing on the computer monitor. The resolution thing is not too good... I might need to wire the computer to the TV for better picture.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well it looks like after Chelsea's disgusting defeat.....all their high profile players will now have to get off their arses and start playing some propper footy again!....if they loose two more games this season then it will be the same boring old battle for the top between 'yawn' the normal two...(Pigeon breeders v France united!)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, I resent the Pigeon Breeders remark!!

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
LOL.. sorry TG (Glorrry glory glory gloooorrrrry!)....heh heh!