Starsat receiver
palapaC2/Intelsat
Nilesat
Insat
Asiasat2s
My Location
Saudi Arabia
hello,
I have made this a Q&A thread, so beginners like me can clarify their doubts from the Satellite Gurus

1. I have seen threads suggesting to go to websites like satdw.com for upgrading Starsat software, whats the use of it , does it decrypt channels or it only helps in making your receiver -error free-?

2. I have understood so far that keys are used to unlock channels and they cant be used permanently as Subscription Companies block these keys every now and then. Are receivers the only requirement for unlocking channels or used/expired cards are necessary?

3. I live in Middle east-Saudi Arabia, the two major subscriptions here are Pehla & Showtime Arabia. Are there possible ways to unlock their channels?

More Question coming

I have started this thread, so people like me can unite at one place and ask their questions and at the same time Mods/experts can come at one place and answer them and it could be like a Guide

canallover

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Have No Setup yet, Trying to find one
My Location
Finland
Yeah, That would be a very helpful post for anyone like me - noob :(
I just knew about modifying DVB to watch more channel a few days ago since i came to German and saw my brother he was watching over 200 channels of Premiere :-S for only 30e. That's very interesting.
So i found this site by google. and can open my eyes seeing lots of interesting in this forum.
There's lots of things i don't and relly want to know. But don't know where to start. Can u show me some knowlege about this ? Thanks alot.

moh301

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fdgdf
My Location
jor
great thread i have bulit in keys in my device can these be upgraded and what loader software should i use are keys genral for all recivers or are they special