For Deep River

linax

Reaction score
Hi,
I had downloaded the Channel Manager Program for StarSat 190D/220 IRD's. When i start receiving Data (Channel info) from my Receiver (190D), there is a message saying :"Serial Speed Error !". I had tryed all baud rates, but the same message apears every time...

PLease, what's the problem ???

Other thing, do you know if there is any patch for ARION 5000CI, to get TPS bouquet ?

Thanks very match.
To learn you soon...
Friendly, Linax

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
linax said:
Hi,
I had downloaded the Channel Manager Program for StarSat 190D/220 IRD's. When i start receiving Data (Channel info) from my Receiver (190D), there is a message saying :"Serial Speed Error !". I had tryed all baud rates, but the same message apears every time...

PLease, what's the problem ???

Other thing, do you know if there is any patch for ARION 5000CI, to get TPS bouquet ?

Thanks very match.
To learn you soon...
Friendly, Linax

I wonder if it is related to the logical port you are using. Try and use a different COM port....

With regards to your ARION receiver, please follow this link in this forum
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=34148
It is the first thread on each page of this forum, and it is listing the websites that offer official as well as unofficial patches for receivers. Arion is listed.

Should you need my help again, I suggest you PrivateMail me. Just find a thread where I posted, double click on my username, and choose to send a PM. ;)

If you post your thread as a general one on the forum, then you may also have more help from other users. And share our problems and knowledge. Probably better.

Keep well.

linax

Reaction score
DeepDiver said:
I wonder if it is related to the logical port you are using. Try and use a different COM port....
Keep well.

Thaks for reply,
I have only one serial port on my motherboard. What about using the parallel port with an approproate serial-parallel adapter ??

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean
linax said:
Thaks for reply,
I have only one serial port on my motherboard. What about using the parallel port with an approproate serial-parallel adapter ??

You have only 1 physical serial port, but more than 1 logical port. When you do your transfer, you should a dropdown list, where you can choose COM1, COM2, etc......I mean try and use a different logical port....as to choose COM2 or COM3....

I doubt it will work properly through a paraller port with adaptor.

linax

Reaction score
Verry nice Deep.

Thank you for all. I'll tell you if it works...