For music and Sci-fi animation

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
OK, here is a nice one:
I know this guy from New York called Lee ages ago, and I just found out after not hearing about him for 15 years that he has been busy! He is a musician in the singer sonwriter mould, sort of a NY version of Randy Newman. So if you like this sort of music check his website h**p://www.leefeldman.com
(and no, I am not getting any royalties if you buy his CD's).

Anyway, he has written a musical called Starboy, which is a science fiction animated story with his own songs. STARBOY is Lee's animated musical about a sad superhero who lives with his uncle, a mathematician

Check out the two preview clips:

h**p://www.nefariousenterprise.com/starboy.html

h**p://www.nefariousenterprise.com/fashion_people2.html

or the ww.starboy.us site, got some interesting web site design there.

Attachments

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well that passed five minutes, reminds me of something but will have to sleep on it to remember what.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Hmmm - Prefer the wifes imagination (but its close)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
toppervte33h said:
Well that passed five minutes, reminds me of something but will have to sleep on it to remember what.
Well, the green monster in the jpeg reminds me of the aliens as used in Futerama, funny thing is that the animation does not bear any resemblance to it.

I actually wrote to him yesterday asking him to tell me the story plot a bit more. The site does not mention what the general story is about.