For The First TIME: How Upgrade Starsat By Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Hello to all Our forum members.I'm glad to show you how to upgrade Starsat and family's receivers.

1-View attachment 15214
emu1.jpg

2-View attachment 15220

emu2.jpg

3-View attachment 15215

emu3.jpg

4-View attachment 15216

emu4.jpg

5-View attachment 15217

emu5.jpg

6-View attachment 15218

emu6.jpg

7-View attachment 15219

emu7.jpg

Now how to upload codes to receiver:
1-

con1.jpg

2-

con2.jpg

3-

con3.jpg

4-

con4.jpg

I hope that you like this simple way.
Best regards,nhfs49

Attachments

• emu1.jpg
    emu1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 384
  • emu3.jpg
    emu3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 309
  • emu4.jpg
    emu4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 297
  • emu5.jpg
    emu5.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 251
  • emu6.jpg
    emu6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 252
  • emu7.jpg
    emu7.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 233
  • emu2.jpg
    emu2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 235

linax

Reaction score
If message is : "Wainting B0B0"
- What to understand ?
- What to do ?
(I'm speaking about an other loader..., not especially yours shown in pictures)

walid_ca

Reaction score
Thanks Man ... Graet Post !

But Wher is the files .... plz Attach it here if u can !

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
walid_ca said:

Dear if you visite www.satsw.com you'll find the loader and patch

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
linax said:
If message is : "Wainting B0B0"
- What to understand ?
- What to do ?
(I'm speaking about an other loader..., not especially yours shown in pictures)
do you use Emedit? you must turn off your receiver, when this message appeared turn it on. But always begin and the receiver is off.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Excellent post nhfs49. :)

If the links put too much on your hosted account, you can always make a new thread with one of the pictures per post and I will put it into the FAQ and How To section.

billyflor

Reaction score
Sorry, i am new, i got a Digit-all World SFT 2000.
How kan i update this decoder and where can i find the codes

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Thank You Rolf, i created an account especially for our members. I'm glad that you like my post. I'll try to show our friends how to upgrade Strong Receiver as soon as possible.

linax

Reaction score
I had dowload and try all loaders/files pesented in this site. Really, my IRD's menu only looks as a Starsat 550 or 650 (at 99%) like a friend tells me. Mine has HOUSTON brand, model : RH-9000C. What about ?
nhfs49 said:
Dear if you visite www.satsw.com you'll find the loader and patch

linax

Reaction score
Thanks for interesting.

I don't know what's "MEdit" and how to get it ?
Thanks for reply...
nhfs49 said:
do you use Emedit? you must turn off your receiver, when this message appeared turn it on. But always begin and the receiver is off.

linax

Reaction score
I had used all files shown in link of starsat firmwares...

I'm speaking about uploading boot/main menu/radio picture too.

walid_ca said:

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear Linax, The way to enter codes into your receiver is the same of Sr650 and 550:
1-menu
2-installation
3-inpute code

linax

Reaction score
It is probably true for you...My IRD is HOUSTON RH-9000C brand (made in korea)
A time ago, i tryed inputing code from menu, but i finished to say that it don't work when i did not saw confirmation message like "saving...".

For begening, i a m now trying to change main menu, using STBTOOL2M program downloaded from you link site. This program able you to upgrade firmware or channel data. For picture, all steps are OK, but when i start picture upload, the proram get message : "Waiting B0B0". I click on message button, then, i plugg-off IRD, plugg-on and on....I still waiting, but no progress in bar menu of program. I think that the program is not compatible with my IRD. But i'm using this it because it looks the same which is shown on my IRD owner's manual. I'm sure that is the same program is used by my IRD brand and by Starsat IRDs. But i don't know why it doesn't work yet...

I will be verry happy to learn you here or to tchat with you coming soon.
(excuse my english)

post_old.gif
21-09-2004 #1 fateren vbmenu_register("postmenu_141780", true);

help me about starsat 650 CI plus
I have a SR-X650CI Plus receiver.I got download the last software upload.I tried to upload it but I cant.When I start upload program,It stay 0% and write waiting BABO there.What can I do?

offline.gif
faterenView Public ProfileSend a private message to faterenFind More Posts by faterenAdd fateren to Your Buddy List

post_new.gif
1 Minute Ago

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
linax said:
It is probably true for you...My IRD is HOUSTON RH-9000C brand (made in korea)
A time ago, i tryed inputing code from menu, but i finished to say that it don't work when i did not saw confirmation message like "saving...".

For begening, i a m now trying to change main menu, using STBTOOL2M program downloaded from you link site. This program able you to upgrade firmware or channel data. For picture, all steps are OK, but when i start picture upload, the proram get message : "Waiting B0B0". I click on message button, then, i plugg-off IRD, plugg-on and on....I still waiting, but no progress in bar menu of program. I think that the program is not compatible with my IRD. But i'm using this it because it looks the same which is shown on my IRD owner's manual. I'm sure that is the same program is used by my IRD brand and by Starsat IRDs. But i don't know why it doesn't work yet...

I will be verry happy to learn you here or to tchat with you coming soon.
(excuse my english)
Dear Linax, when you start upgrading, the receiver should be off.Once the message "waiting for BOBO" appears turn on receiver.But the most important is that your receiver is off (don't turn it "off then on" while upgrading).

linax

Reaction score
nhfs49 said:
Dear Linax, when you start upgrading, the receiver should be off.Once the message "waiting for BOBO" appears turn on receiver.But the most important is that your receiver is off (don't turn it "off then on" while upgrading).

Like shown in your first picture, If my loader don't show any information about my IRD soft/hard version : does it means that my IRD is not supported by Loader or connection fail ?

OFF or in STAND-BY mode ?
Do i have to CLICK on message box "Waiting B0B0" or NOT ?

thanks.

blackie

Reaction score
it didn't work really, i try it soo many times , my receiver is :

H/W 7.00 , S/w 2.64 , Model ID: E124 , but indicator never moved , it didn't work, also i tried to clear SW first , but i couldn't

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Hi all,
I am updating my receiver STARCOM SR-X120 D Plus and I'm facing a major problem. I cleaned my software with
sw_ver_clean_for_SR-X120,150,200CI which I got from www.satsw.com. but I did not note my software version nor my hardware version before the cleaning.

Anyway, I tried to install the Jan_22_SR-X120_130_150_2000CH_1M (my last digit of the serial number of my receiver is 6) using EMUpgrade but I can only read on receivers' display Er02. I cannot turn it ON/OFF on the boton, see anything on TV......... etc.
the message on the computer reads MODEL ID IS NOT MATCHED. I tried the same with software version M2, from website www.satsw.com (http://www.satsw.com) but the result/message is always the same.

I tried the Starcom-FTA_4000ch_V7 or Starcom-FTA_4000ch_M2 but I get HW version error messages. Please help.. I’m frustrated specially that I can’t watch anything now..

Any ideas??

Thanks a lot for advise and your kindness;;

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Hi all,
I am updating my receiver STARCOM SR-X120 D Plus and I'm facing a major problem. I cleaned my software with
sw_ver_clean_for_SR-X120,150,200CI which I got from www.satsw.com. but I did not note my software version nor my hardware version before the cleaning.

Anyway, I tried to install the Jan_22_SR-X120_130_150_2000CH_1M (my last digit of the serial number of my receiver is 6) using EMUpgrade but I can only read on receivers' display Er02. I cannot turn it ON/OFF on the boton, see anything on TV......... etc.
the message on the computer reads MODEL ID IS NOT MATCHED. I tried the same with software version M2, from website www.satsw.com (http://www.satsw.com) but the result/message is always the same.

I tried the Starcom-FTA_4000ch_V7 or Starcom-FTA_4000ch_M2 but I get HW version error messages. Please help.. I’m frustrated specially that I can’t watch anything now..

Any ideas??

Thanks a lot for advise and your kindness;;

DeepDiver

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vista- DreamBox 7020Si Nabilo Darkstar II -7025+ Black Hole 0.11 - DM8000 BlackHole 0.11
My Location
Mariana Trench - Pacific Ocean

fr_m35

Reaction score
My Location
ww
Thanks a lot for your help DeepDiver. I solved my problem by doing the cleaning three times for one second each.
DeepDiver said:
Probably, your H/W version is 7.00. If this is correct, you should then use the following file Jan_22_SR-X120_130_150_4000CH_V7

Status
Not open for further replies.