Formula One advice

f1_fan

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone please tell me what channels will be showing F1 coverage in 2005? Last year I saw friday practices on n-tv and Saturday stuff on RTL.

I believe that this year the only channel to show Sunday qualifying is RAI. I get this on my 19.2e set-up ( I just use an old sky digibox for this ). But I heard that they sometimes make it so the pictures are very fuzzy?? Is this going to happen and is there any way around it? :confused

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
f1_fan said:
But I heard that they sometimes make it so the pictures are very fuzzy??

They did make the picture unwatchable - it was encrypted - RAI changed the order of the scan lines.

Hopefully RTL will have it again this season? The audio is in German but the picture is watchable (analogue).

Haven't checked who is covering the 2005 season on satellite yet as I get ITV and have it.

Maybe that ITV goes FTA - keep a look out...

f1_fan

Reaction score
I already get ITV. I am in the UK. :) Thanks for your advice. It's the other sessions that ITV don't show that I'm after though. Is the RAI thing something that I can change or not?

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I havent had a play with an old sky box in years on eurosport & screensport you used to be able to change the audio can you still do that when f1 is on?

jafattz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
West Scotland
f1_fan said:
No because F1 isn't on E/S anymore

try ubctv.com
Go01.com/live/wsty.htm
218.97.224.196/ggg

got these from Ebay. don't know what its like . Good luck

zola25

Reaction score
check out
h**p://knplogic.com/sport/index.htmlL

closer to the race date they have all the F! listings including practice/qualifying sessions

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
clear tv on astra1 is showing a lot of f1 and its FTA